5

One week of school is over. Just have a lot more to go until summer. I take my t shirt and underwear off then step under the shower head. The first day of school was pretty bad but everyone seemed to forget about it and leave me alone. It was just so bizarre. Out of all the days it was the first day of senior year? I have really bad luck apparently.

I washed my hair then bathed in my vanilla scented body wash. Once I was done I wrapped the towel securely around my body before walking back into my room. I'm so glad I have my private bathroom in my room.

I slipped on matching nude bra and underwear then chose a pair of dark blue skinny jeans along with a white tank top and a gray cardigan. Eh it's a bland look but it'll do. I walked back into my bathroom and started drying my hair then once it was at least half way dry I french braided it.

And for makeup I just stuck with foundation and mascara. I found a pair of silver sandals and put those on. Grabbing my phone I saw that Brianna texted me last night.

'Hey bae just wanted to let you know Jake decided to take me to homecoming instead of you sorry bby luv you cya soon xx'

Fake much? And I told her I wasn't going for the billionth time. Doesn't anyone listen to me? Apparently not. She could have at least left out bae, bby, luv, and cya. Jeez. Ever heard of a dictionary? It's a book of how to spell words properly.

Okay I need to stop reminiscing it's using up all my energy I need for school. I walked downstairs and my mum wasn't in the kitchen. I guess she was sleeping in. Where is Noah? Maybe he's sleeping too. Ugh it's almost 7 we kind of need to leave now.

Whatever I'm leaving. I walked out of the house and decided I'd just walk. Noah can just take the car to get to school. The walk to school wasn't as long as I thought it would be.

When I got there it was deserted? Am I here like an hour early or someth-

"Why are you here on a Saturday?" I heard a familiar voice call out from behind me. It's Saturday? I turned around and saw Harry smirking at me. He was in gym shorts and no shirt. Must be running or something.

"I could have sworn it was Friday!" I face palmed.

"Well it's Saturday maybe you should get your calendar checked" I scoffed.

"What are you doing anyway? It's 7 in the morning on a Saturday."

"I like to workout before my mum wakes up" His voice lowered and he seemed almost sad talking about his mother? Harry? Sad? Please.

"Oh. What's wrong?"

"None of your business"

"Alright I just asked a question" I defended then started walking back towards my house.

"Wait I'm sorry. Don't go" I stopped and turned around.

"You know Harry I really don't understand you. First your mean then your nice then your flirty then your mean again? What's up with you?"

"Nothing just leave me alone" He spun on his heel and resumed his run. What the hell just happened? I'm so confused. If there was an award for how bipolar you could be, Harry Styles would win it. I walked back to my house and went up to my room.

I seriously woke up at 6 on a Saturday. What is wrong with me? I took my outfit off and put my t shirt back on then went to sleep.

**

"Anna wake up we have a visitor!" My mum shouted outside my door. I just went to sleep.

"Alright" I groaned. I pulled my phone off the nightstand and it was 1:30 in the afternoon. Looks like I slept a while. And who is visiting?

I barely remember my weird encounter with Harry because I was half asleep but all I know was he was extra bi polar this morning. I went to the bathroom and my mascara smudged a little bit but I just fixed it and added eye liner to my water line.

I took my hair out of it's french braid and it looked fine wavy so I left it like that. I decided I'd just wear the outfit I wore this morning since no one saw me except Harry.

I checked myself one last time be for walking downstairs and facing Harry. Again.