24

Eventually I was able to get out of Harry's hold in just enough time to change into red skinny jeans and a creme sweater along with applying my usual amount of makeup. The drive to the studio isn't really that long so I made it on time and today I was meeting with a new Victoria Secret who needed high fashion clothing. Models are usually really annoying and think that because they weigh 100 pounds and are 5'5" that think they are the best thing ever.

I get my own desk in the decorative office building. People who were in fashion worked on floors 7-10 and I was on the 10th floor which was like the pent house of a fancy hotel. The whole floor had glass windows surrounding the whole thing so you could look over the city while working. Racks of clothing were neatly set up for display everywhere with dressing rooms close by.

I set my laptop down on the desk top checking my email to see when the model would be visiting me. Today I needed to deal with the client and organize the new clothes that were just shipped in. Yay for me.

"Hi I'm looking for Anna do you know where she is?" A tall girl with chestnut colored hair sweetly asked me.

"Oh that's me are you Grace?" She nodded with the bright smile still on her face. "It's nice to meet you. So tell me what type of photoshoots you're doing" I stood up and started flipping through the designer clothing on the racks.

"Well I actually need a lot of things. For the photoshoots I'm doing like a beachy pool theme then a pajama party theme. But I also do need something to wear for this date my fiancè is taking me on" Wow she seems really young to be getting married.

"That's sweet congratulations when is the wedding?" She actually was the nicest model I've worked with since I got the job in late October.

"I think we want to have a winter wedding you know with the fresh snow and everything so probably December or January"

"That's a great idea. May I ask how old are you?"

"Oh it's no problem I'm 22"

"So what's he like?" I have never bonded with someone so quickly but with Grace she was just really easy going and the type of person you could ask a million questions and they wouldn't get annoyed.

"It's funny because he's a Calvin Klein model. His name is James" Damn she's lucky.

"Wow he sounds perfect"

"He is. What about you Anna? Do you have anyone special in your life?"

"Yeah I do his name is Harry and he's the most wonderful boyfriend anyone could have" I smiled thinking about him.

"You seem very in love with him have you two you know?" I sheepishly nodded.

"That's great because I'm still a virgin and I think James wants us to have our first time soon and I'm really scared"

"Don't be trust me I was too. Like I was freaking out but if he really loves you then you have nothing to worry about" I sent her a genuine smile.

"Thank you for that and if you don't mind me asking..is it amazing as everyone says it is?"

FLASHBACK

"I'm literally so tired" I complained falling onto Harry's bed. Today was his birthday and we just went out to dinner with Anne and Gemma on this Saturday night. Thankfully I managed to ask someone to take my shift at the cafè tonight so I could spend the afternoon with Harry.

"The night is still young babe" Harry smirked sitting next to me. Being an 18 year old has definitely boosted his ego.

"What more is there to do? It's already 11" I felt his gentle hands slipping off my wedges giving my feet a break. The zipper on my dress was being dragged down then slowly pulled off of me. Even though I was tired I still wanted to kiss him more than ever. I stood up facing him letting my dress fall to the floor.