4

Second period was a drag. I haven't spoken to Harry since the hallway incident with my idiot brother. It's like he's looking for trouble.

"Hey babe we're going to homecoming!" I heard Jake screaming down the hallway. In front of everyone. I turned around and nervously smiled.

"Hey princess can you save a dance for me?" Another football jock shouted then winked after. This is so embarrassing what do I do?

"But don't slut it up too much. Homecoming dresses cost a lot of money!" I heard a girl say loud enough to make literally the whole school laugh/shout/cheer on the sluttiness they portrayed for me. I feel so humiliated. Tears started forming at the corners of my eyes.

"Aw look she's about to cry. Looks like ms.popular isn't so tough now! Maybe give someone else the crown!" A brunette came up to me. She was a little taller than me.

"I-I'm not e-even going just please leave me alone" All these years of people liking me and being my friend and being nice to me have vanished. Everyone hates me now.

"Guys leave her alone!" Noah shouted. God no.

"You know you are so fake. You had everyone fooled that you were some nice pretty girl but you're a whore! We all saw the videos. From the summer? You are such a slut" What the hell is she talking about? I was in Australia the whole summer.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"You know the ones of you sleeping with my boyfriend! You bitch" I don't even know who the heck this is.

"I don't know who you are! I don't know who your boyfriend is! I don't know what the hell you're talking about!" She pulled out her phone and tapped away at the screen the held it up to my face. It was a video of a girl moaning on top of a guy. They were both naked and I could see how the girl looked exactly like me. Same hair. Same tan. If I wasn't still a virgin I would have thought that's me.

"I know it looks convincing but that isn't me!" I shouted.

"You're such a liar"

"I haven't even lost my virginity so how the hell would that be me?!" I screamed and I knew everyone heard me. Next thing was they all started laughing. At me. Noah just stood there.

"Let's get out of here" I felt Harry's hand grip my upper arm and pull me outside. They were all laughing at me. First they hated me because of that deceiving video but now they think I'm a joke because I'm a virgin. Sorry I didn't know that was a crime to be a virgin at 17?

Tears streamed down my face as Harry sat down next to me on one of the school benches. I kept wiping at my eyes to make it stop but it didn't.

"You don't have to fight yourself you can just cry it's not like I care"

"I'm fine"

"Obviously not" He muttered.

"You can leave now. It doesn't seem like you could give a care about me"

"I cared enough to pull you out of that mess" I guess he's right.

"Thanks"

"So mind telling me what that video was about? For a second there you really struck me as an innocent girl then when I heard the moaning from the-"

"That was not me!"

"Woah okay no need to get all defensive I was just saying"

"No you were being a dick" I stood up and wiped my eyes then walked back into school. I heard people trying to cover their mouthes from laughing too hard as I walked by but I just ignored them. I still had three minutes to get to third period.

Once I got to my locker people had already taped sticky notes to it with things like 'prude' 'virgin' 'slut' 'whore'. Oh the irony. I pulled all of them off and threw them in the trash. Grabbing my textbooks I needed I walked off to my next class.

I made it in time and took my seat before class started.

***

"Hey guys how was school?" My mum asked as Noah and I entered the kitchen.

"Awful" I huffed.

"Interesting" Noah added.

"Anna what happened?"

"Well I got called a slut and a whore because someone think I was in this sex tape of a guy cheating on his girlfriend because I looked like her so now the school school hates me but everything else is just dandy"

"I'm calling the principal!" She demanded pulling her phone out.

"Please don't" She didn't look convinced. "Mum please try to understand it will just make everything worse! People will find out that my mum called the school and they'll all think I'm some little cry baby" Her features softened then she turned to my brother.

"Noah did you know about this?" He nodded avoiding her gaze.

"Well did you do anything about it?" He shook his head no.

"Noah! I'm very disappointed in you. Anna would be the first person to defend you and what you just stood there?"

"I told them to stop" He mumbled.

"That is not good enough! Bullies are not going to stop unless you shut them down or get a teacher or something!"

"Okay I'm sorry!" I rolled my eyes and scoffed before running up to my room and falling helplessly onto my bed. I want to go back to Australia. We've always lived in Cheshire but sometimes we have to leave because my mum and dad are part of the military. So far he's just had to go to places over the summer so I've always gone to Holmes Chapel Highschool. But never have I seen Harry Styles. What is his deal? He's like rude and sweet at the same time.

My best friend Olivia moved away the middle of last year. I've always called her but she's never answered. It sucks losing a friend. Now I'm just kind of a loner. I have four other girls that I sit with at lunch but all they talk about is makeup and stuff no one cares about. Brianna being one of them. But they aren't anywhere near as close as Olivia and I were.

I hope I'll be able to make real friends in California. Yes Los Angeles. I'm going to live out my dream at UCLA and become a physiatrist. Just one more year and I'll be there starting a new life.

••••••••••••••••••

Hey thank you so much if you're reading this book! I promise the chapters will get longer once the story gets more in depth!

Please comment on what you think of the story! Thank you!

And vote for the next chapter!

-katherine:)