13

ANNA'S POV

"What the hell happened?" I heard my dad yelling downstairs. Sigh.

"We can just stay here Anna you don't have to go downstairs" Harry softly spoke. Right now we were cuddling in my bed. Harry was playing with my hair and I was calming down for the most part.

"I know but who knows what else Noah will say. I want to be down there when my dad yells at him" I untangled my legs from his and we walked downstairs.

"Well Anna's boyfriend the one you think is so sweet hit me!" That little-

"Boyfriend?" My dad shouted back. This would probably be really bad timing to bring Harry in the kitchen with me but oh well.

"He is not my boyfriend we are just friends!" My dad was about to explode. Mum on the other hand was debating on what to say.

"Someone please explain what is going on!" She yelled in frustration.

"Noah told the whole school Harry and I are sleeping together but we are not!" Both my parents' jaws dropped.

"Is this true Noah?" Go dad yell at him. Well the look on my brother's face was priceless.

"Well I uh yes" He sighed. Harry and I both seemed to be thoroughly enjoying this.

"We raised you better than that son! Why would you turn on your sister like that?" My mum jumped in.

"Because she has the perfect life! Everyone loves her! I'm just known as Anna's brother! I live in her shadow and I'm sick of it! You wanna know that video got out? Well I photoshopped it! And honestly I don't regret it because people finally see me as something more than Anna's little brother!" The room went silent. I felt that pang in my chest once the words came out of his mouth. How could he?

"I can't believe this. You were the one that made it look like me! You were the one that ruined my reputation! My brother! I hate you!" I screamed then ran back up to my room with Harry following me.

"Can we go somewhere? That isn't here" I asked Harry. He nodded and I slipped my brown boots on. I was just in black leggings and a blue flow top. I threw my hair into a pony tail and grabbed my phone then put it in my boot.

"Let's go" Harry and I practically ran out of there and we chose his car to drive in. I was so freaking stressed out right now. Finding out that your brother has been corrupting your reputation in front of everyone isn't exactly a heart warming gesture.

"So where are we going?" I asked Harry.

"A bar"

"What? We aren't old enough"

"You're practically 18"

"Harry this isn't a good idea" The last thing I want is to get arrested for underaged drinking.

"Anna we both know you need to take a break"

"Okay but don't let me get too drunk I don't want to come home with a hangover"

"Don't worry usually if we get too drunk we'll just sleep in the car" Fair enough. I decided I'd text my mum and tell her I'd be out for the night.

*Brianna invited me over so we could do our nails for homecoming I'll be back tomorrow*

*Okay sweetie that's fine. We need to talk tomorrow though as a family*

Ugh I hate talking as a family. No offense to my parents but I never want to speak to Noah again. I don't care if he's my brother. He was supposed to be the person to stand up for me. I looked outside the window and noticed that it was already nighttime. 10:45 to be exact. I shoved my phone in my boot when Harry parked.