16

Bitches. Bitches everywhere. In tight dresses that probably could liquify their organs. Like why would you want to be so uncomfortable? I saw Brianna gossiping to another few of her fake ass friends. We made eye contact and I instantly knew she was talking about Harry and I. That's like code red. When someone makes eye contact with you than whispers to their friends you know they're talking about you.

Harry and I had been dancing for about an hour but these heels are killing my feet. We were sitting at a table by ourselves watching people give us smug glares and the occasional 'slut meets bad boy' or 'boyfriend stealer has actually found a fuck buddy'. I'm so sick of highschool.

And what makes it worse that it's only been three weeks of school and everyone hates me all because of my idiot brother. You know what I'm not even going to call him my brother. I bet my parents adopted him from hell.

My fist gripped my purse as more people gave us weird stares. I saw Noah and the other jocks whispering and laughing then looking back at Harry and I. How does he manage to get junior and seniors friends so quickly?

"Anna don't let them get to you" Harry said. I only knew what he was saying because I was really good at reading lips and the music was so loud I couldn't hear at all. I looked back over at Brianna and saw her and her possy staring at me but of course when I looked their way they all looked down. Really are they trying to be secretive?

I stood up from my seat and watched as Harry followed me over to their table.

"If you have something to say say it to my face" I snapped loud enough for them to hear.

"Look Anna we know about you and" She nodded over to Harry. I don't know what game she was playing but she was obviously too scared to say his name.

"That's bullshit we didn't sleep together"

"Well honey the whole school thinks you did" She's really using honey right now?

"You guys are pathetic. You really buy into all these lies don't you? You practically feed off of rumors that can ruin a person's life. How can you go through life always talking about someone? Find a hobby to talk about but don't sit here and act like you're all innocent" I stormed off and went to the punch bowl table.

"I think you handled that well" Harry genuinely smiled at me.

"Thank you" I calmed my nerves by taking a sip of the punch and ended up spitting it on the floor. Ew.

"Guess I won't be drinking this"

"Yeah it's awful" Harry put his cup down and I looked over to the group of jocks laughing at the scene I just put on for them. Assholes. They're no better than Brianna's group. I took Harry's cup and poured the rest of mine in his.

"What are you doing I thought you hated it?" He asked.

"I do" I stormed off to the group of football players and my broth- I mean, one of Satan's minions.

"Guess you guys saw that back there huh? The punch sucks" They all glanced at each other and I glared at Noah who was avoiding eye contact. "Wanna try some Noah?" He looked up surprised and when he was about to say something I threw the cup of red pinkish liquid in his face.

"What the hell Anna?"

"Yeah you know I kind of asked myself the same question when I heard that I slept with Harry" I smirked at the boys then turned around and met Harry's proud-surprised face.

"I think we should leave" He whispered in my ear and I nodded following him out to the car. It was a lot quieter outside and peaceful.

"I didn't know you were so feisty" Harry teased as we sat in his car.