Chapter 1 : My first day in Korea

-Arrived at Seoul Airport-

Atlast after a long hour waiting I'm finally here in Korea. It's freezing here..well, of course it is! Christmas is coming I must expect this! Sometimes, you're really stupid Krisha.

Hmm, I looked around the airport, where's my service? Dad said someone will pick me up.

"Annyeong Ms. Lim" an unknown voice greeted me.

"I'm your personal driver , come in and I'll take you to your home" I didn't bother asking him 'cause He's wearing our drivers uniform.

After 30 minutes of drive. We arrived at our house. The house is beautiful. Not as big as our house in China and Philippines, but I prefer this. I really dont want people know I'm rich.

I hopped off the car and went inside the house.

"Good afternoon Ms. Lim /bows/ I'll put your things on your room" a girl that I think has a same age as me greeted me with a smile on her face.

"Good afternoon, and ok. Thank you" I greeted back as gave her my luggage.

I think she's also a Filipino.

"Oh, Hi dear, we missed you." My Mom happily greeted me.

"Hi Mom! Hi Dad ! I missed you too" I said and kiss them on their cheeks.

I accompanied them in the living room and
decided to ask them about their business here in Korea.

"Mom,Dad what kind of business you got here in korea?" I asked.

"Oh, we invested in SME " mom replied.

"What's SME ? a mall?" I asked in curiosity, seriously, I haven't heard about it.

"No dear, its an entertainment, they build singers,dancers,models and actors,but they are really known because of their kpop idols" this time my dad replied.

"Oh.. kpop? I see.." I said as I nod.

Kpop? I really dont know about it. Am I really left out?

"Uhm.. Mom,Dad. I'll just go to my room, I think I need to take some rest." I said as I stand from my seat.

"Ok dear, go ahead" said Mom. and I kissed them again.

When I went upstairs , I saw the Girl that greeted me standing in front of my room.

"Hi there" I look at her and smiled.

"Hello Ms. Lim, do you need something? Just ask me. I'm your new Personal Assistant here in Korea" she said and bows.

Aw, I dont need an assisstant, I just need a friend here.

"Oh, no I don't need anything, and please dont call me Ms. Lim, call me Krisha" I said.

"But.." she tried to complain but I stopped her.

"No buts.. ok? I bet your a filipino too, let's be friends." I said and smiled.

"Uhm.. ok mam, I mean... Krisha" she said with a shy voice.

"Dont be shy. Come, lets go to my room and talk" I said then I opened the door of my room.

woah, its really big and clean.

"So, whats your name? And are you living here in korea?" I asked her.

"Uhm, My name's Yumi. I'm almost 2 years living here. I dont have family anymore, so I work here for myself" she replied.

"Oh, sorry to hear that. But dont worry, I can be your family. Your sister" I said smiling.

"Really? Thanks you're so kind and beautiful too" she said complimenting me.

"You're welcome and you're beautiful too" I said in return.

and the conversation goes on...

"Oh, I think I need to take a rest now, let's talk again later ok?" Then I lay on my bed and she goes out of the room.

Oh, I forgot to ask her about the Exo thing. Wait.. why am I interested? Of course not. I'm just curious.

Oh geez. Erase. Erase.
I close my eyes and doze off.