Chapter 04 : Stupid

Luhan's POV

*FLASHBACK*

"Sorry,Sorry, Are you ok miss?" "You,you,its so hot. Im not ok" (walksout) "wait!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

ugh! Luhan what did you do? You don't even helped her. It's a coffee! I'm freaking sure she's hurt! You're so stupid!

"Stupid! Luhan stupid!" I mumbled.

"Ah, hyung? Are you ok?" I suddenly get back to my senses when Sehun suddenly speaks looking at me with his eyebrows twitch.

"Ah,yes! of course I am" I said fake smiling.

I am totally not ok, I'm so stupid! I didn't even helped her to go to the clinic, It's all my fault. Is she a trainee? Or a staff?

"But why you keep mumbling? is something bothering you? Tell it to me, I'll help my hyung " sehun asked. This maknae always know what I feel. But, I decided not to tell Him first, maybe someday.

"No, nothing.. Im just tired. Let's eat" I said cheerly. I need to act like nothing just happened, I need to forget about that girl.

"Yehet! Luhan-hyung will buy our foods today!" Sehun shouted to the other members.

"Wohoo! Lets order pizza!" -Chanyeol

"and chicken!"-Kai

"Yes! Yes! Chicken!"-Kris

"Kris-hyung, I thought chicken is not your style"-Tao

"Shut up"-Kris,

"Haha. kkaebsong!" said Baekhyun pointing to Tao.

Then we all laugh. Ah, I really love them so much! They are like my brothers. A real family. Somehow, I forgot all the thought that's bothering me.

*While eating*

I remembered that girl again. What's her name? Is she alright? thats the thoughts playing around my mind.

Krisha's POV

Hmm.. it's already 8 in the morning and here I am still lying on my bed. I overslept again.
I get up and fix my bed and do my usual morning routine.

*FLASHBACK*

"Sorry,Sorry, are you ok miss?" "You,you! it's so hot, I'm not ok."

"Wait..."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Yah!! Why are you thinking about that guy? I suddenly look at my scar, "You're the reason of this you pabo!" I said while facing my scar. Wait.. somethings missing..

Wheres my bracelet?!