Chapter 02 : Meeting the CEO and His Son

When I woke up, It's already 6:00 in the morning.

I get up,fix my bed and did my morning routine as usual. Then I went downstairs for breakfast.

I'm hungry more like starving. I didn't eat my dinner last night.

"Good morning Ms. Lim" greeted Yumi.

"Its Krisha, not Ms. Lim, Goodmorning!"  I corrected her and smiled.

"Sorry" she shyly replied.  I chuckled.

"It's ok, come join me for breakfast" I didn't let her speak but grab her hand and let her sit.

"Uh, Krisha. Your parents said after you eat you must prepare because you are going to SM today" She said. Huh? SM? In their business? Why?

"Huh? Why?" I asked her

"I'll introduce you to the CEO of SM and to His son" -Dad.

I just realized He's at the stairs listening to us. But.. why do I have to meet them? I thought to myself.

after we eat, I took a shower and prepared myself.

I just wore a very simple but nice skyblue dress and a pair of beige flats.

*arrived at SM BUILDING*

"Uhm, Why there's a lot of people here? Is this a rally?" I asked them.

"No krisha, it's a fans. I bet there's an idols arriving at the building today." My mom replied.

"Oh" thats the only word I said while nodding. I bet they are really famous. I can't see them though. I only see their hairs. They have different colors. Black,brown,blonde,pink.. are they clowns? I chuckled by the thoughts.

"Krisha, what are you waiting for? We're here, get out of the car now" I came back to my senses when my mom called me.

"uhm. Coming" I said and quickly ran towards them.

"Annyeong haseyo Mr. & Mrs. Lim, Mr. Lee is waiting for you in his office. This way please" a Lady wearing office suit greeted us and lead the way to Mr. Lee's office.

"Goodmorning Mr. Lee , Mr. and Mrs. Lim has arrived." Said the lady after she opened the door.

A Man that I think was in his 50s or 60s faced us. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Lim, Come in. Come in" He said while smiling and gesturing us to have a sit in his very luxurious sofa set.

We sat on his living room in his office. It looks so fancy like what you see on a five star hotel.

Then suddenly someone opened the door of his office.

We all looked to see who it was.

"Annyeong, sorry I'm late" a tall and handsome guy that I think is in his twenties came and greeted us.

"Son, come here. I'll introduce you to my partners" Mr lee said. " Mr and Mrs. Lim, this is my son Justin Lee"

"Annyeong Mr and Mrs Lim, (bows) Im Justin Lee nice to meet you" he introduced.

"Hello Justin,You are so handsome. Mr Lee, this is our daughter , Krisha Lim." My Mom said. Omo, what am I gonna do? I'm not used to this.

"uhh..H-hi Mr. Lee , Hi Justin , I'm Krisha Lim. Nice to meet you" I said with a nervous tone. I'm not used to meeting my parent's business partners and this is the first time they took me on a meeting.

"Your daughter is beautiful,nice to meet you Krisha" Mr Lee complimented me.

"Thank you Mr. Lee" I thanked shyly.

I felt my cheeks burning.

"I hope you and Justin will be good friends, or more than that" Mr. Lee added. More than friends? No way! Are they trying to pair us up?

"Dad! Your making her nervous" Justin said. "Sorry about that Krisha" he added and slightly bowed at me.

"hehe, it's ok." I said and smiled.

And they all laugh. Why? tss..

After couple of hours it's getting boring. they are just talking about their business now and I wanted to go outside to relieve my embarasment earlier.

"Excuse me, I'll just go get a drink" I said.

"Do you want Justin to accompany you?" Mr. Lee asked.

What? No please, I'm not really comfortable with Him, and I don't know why.

"Ah, thanks but no thanks, I'm okay" I said. woah! krisha! why do you have a guts to decline His offer?

"Okay if you say so" he said. He seem really disappointed. Im sorry Sir. I'm not really comfortable to your Son. I feel it. I just smiled and went outside.