Chaptet 07

Krisha's POV

Mindspeaking

Aish, I hate him. I know it's an accident. But I can't help myself hating him. I just hate him by just looking at him.

"Goodmorning Ms. Lim" a lady greeted me. I just smiled and hurriedly go to the place where that guy bumped me.

"Yumi, lets find my bracelet here. You go that side, and I go this side." I said. Pointing to left and right.

"Ok krisha" she response.

Yumi's POV

"Yumi, lets find my bracelet here. You go that side, and I go this side" krisha said poiting to the opposite sides of the building.

"Ok krisha" I response.

I can't really see anything here. The hallway is clean and nice. And I was getting far from Krisha now.

"Ah, miss? What are you doing?" I heard a familiar voice. I look at him and my jaw drop. There, standing infront of me a guy with a brown hair and pale white skin, whith his popular eyesmile.
It's Byun Baekhyun. I know him 'cause I'm a fan of EXO eversince and he is my Bias

My heart beats so fast as I answered. "I'm looking for a bracelet of my friend"

I can feel my cold sweat dropping down through my face as I face him.

"Oh! A bracelet! Let me help you" He offered and started to look around.

Geez. I hope he can't hear my heart thump so loud by just hearing his voice.

"No. It's ok! I know you're busy. I can handle this" I declined his offer. Because I know I would die anytime soon if he'll stay.

" aniyo! Its ok. It's our freetime,I'll be happy to help you" He insist. So I just let him. I can't resist myself to take a peak at his face everytime. He was so serious in looking for that bracelet and I've never seen him this serious before. All I know that he is serious while eating. A lot.

After a couple of minutes.

"Yumi,did you find it. Cause I didn't...ohh!" Krisha said but doesn't complete his sentence as he saw Baekhyun with me?

"annyeong ! I'm Byun Baekhyun. Oh. Your the fan of Luhan! " Baekhyun greeted her.

"No! I'm not a fan! I dont even know him" Krisha said waving her hands as a gesture of a 'No'.

"So why do you hate him?" Baekhyun asked in curiosity.

Are they really sure they are not friends? They are talking like they know each other for a long time. Aigo. This is funny.

"I hate him! He bumped on me yesterday, and the coffee got poured at me" Krisha said in an angry tone. Her eyebrows twitch as she remanize the scene yesterday.

Oh, I don't know that story. She haven't tell me anything about it.

"Oh, thats why, sorry. I misunderstood, hehe." He said as he scratch his nape.

"Yeah, and that's the reason why I lost my bracelet. It's very important for me" Krisha said with teary eyed. I bet it's that really important for her.

"Oh, don't cry. I'll report it to the office so that if they found it. They will tell it to me. arraso? " Baekhyun said comforting Krisha.

Aigo. His attitude make him more handsome.

"Really? You will do that? You are so kind. Not like him" She said releived.

"Nah.. Luhan is kind. Maybe you just need to know each other" Baekhyun said defending Luhan.

"Tssh. I don't think so" Krisha said and smiled.

"So we are friends now. What's your names?" asked Baekhyun looking to me and Krisha.

"I'm Krisha Lim" Krisha introduce as she extended her hand for a shake.

"I'm Yumi, nice to meet you" I said and bowed at him.

"Oh, nice names. We are friends now!" He said cheerfully and shake our hands.

His hand..finally, I've touch his precious hand that I was just seeing at the screen of my TV.

"Ne" we both said and smiled at each other.

"Ok. Can I have your kakao's? so that I can inform you if they found your bracelet" He asked. Oops. I don't have kakao. I don't even have a phone.

"I dont have." I said.

"Here's mine, dont worry. We are living in the same house remember?" Said Krisha tapping my back.

"Thanks guys. So I must go now. I think the members is looking for me,nice to meet you. annyeong" He bid his farewell and wave goodbye.

"annyeong" we both replied and wave our hands as he disappear from the hallway.

Finally, I've met Byun Baekhyun. My Ultimate Bias, my dream! Just how lucky I was right now and this is all thanks to Krisha.

I giggled as I remember the scenarios earlier.
I was fangirling again.