Chapter 06 : I hate you

Krisha's POV

Where's my bracelet? Oh No! This can't be true! My Mom gave it to me as a gift!

I'm looking everywhere but I can't find it.

*FLASHBACK*

"Sorry,sorry. are you ok miss?" "You,you.Its so hot.I'm not ok"

"Wait.."

*END OF FLASH BACK*

"Ahuh! I think I dropped it on SM building" I said to myself. I quickly took a shower and dressed up. "Yumi! Quick were going somewhere" I said.

"but.. where?" she asked hesitantly.

"At the Sm building, I need to find my bracelet" I said as I grab her hand and went outside the house.

"Krisha, I think we should ride on your car" She said hesitantly.

"No, I want taxi to ride a taxi. It's fun and less people will pay attention to you"

A taxi stopped infront of us and ask where we are going.

"To Sm entertainment building please" I said to the taxi driver.

He nodded and started to drove off.

After 30mins. We arrived. As usual lots of fans are here again.

"Kyyaaah !! Suho oppa!"

"Sehun saranghaeyo!"

"Kai! Kai ! Kai !"

"Luhan oppa marry me"

That's what I heard from them. Geez , lots of fans are here. How can we get through?

"Krisha, how can we get in? Theres so many fans here" Yumi asked me.

"I dont know. Lets just get through them,we must hurry," that's the only idea I have for now. I am not with my parents so I cannot took the VIP entrance of the building.

"But you might get hurt" she said worriedly.

"don't worry about me, I'm ok!" I said in assurance.

As we got closer the space got smaller and smaller.

"Yah! Don't try to go here this is my place" a fan with a big banner on her hand exclaimed.

" you! Back off" another fan said and push my back. I got laid on the ground.

"Ouch! Help! Help!" I shouted. My butt hurts.

I can't see Yumi anymore. They are stepping on me, I can't stand up.

"Please! Help me! Yumi! Heeelp!" I really shouted so hard. I can't take it anymore. It really hurts.

I closed my eyes, giving up because I'm exhausted and hurt at the same time. I am just accepting every foot that steps and kicks me.

I covered my face to protect myself but after few minutes, I felt that no one's stepping on me anymore.

I opened my eyes. And I saw an angel-like faces. Guys, with blonde,brown,pink,black hairs. Am I in heaven now? Am I dead? I closed and opened my eyes again, oh God. I'm really dead.

"Miss are you ok?" I suddenly heard a familiar voice. I think I heard it before.

"Krisha, miss. I'm so sorry, we shouldn't come here, I'm so sorry" Yumi said.

I was taken to reality when I heard Yumi's voice while crying.

"Please,dont blame yourself, I'm ok." I said patting her head.

Two of the guys helped me to stand up.
I noticed that all the fans are glaring at me.

"Miss, be careful nextime ok?" Said the one with a blonde hair.

"Yah, you might get hurt again. See, you have bruises. you must go to the clinic," said the one with black hair.

"Yes, I'm ok, thanks." I said as I dust away some dirt on my clothes.

I bowed at them, when suddenly someone caught my attention. A guy that I think I've seen before.

Aha! I remember! The guy who bumped me!

"You?" I pointed at him. "Yah! You, the stupid guy on the building" I said as I furrowed by eyebrows eyeing him.

All of them looked at him. "What's with Luhan? Why you hate him? Don't worry, he loves all the fans" the guy with pink hair said.

"A fan? I'm not a fan" I was about to tell them about the scene. "ts.. long story, I have to go. I need to find something" I said. Then I went through the door of the Entertainment.

Luhan's POV

A lot of fans are here at the front of the building, we can't get through because of the crowd. We love them but they should give us some space. We decided to get through one by one. When its chanyeol's turn. I heard a very loud shout from a girl.

"Please! Help me! Yumi! Heeelp!" She shouted.

I think someones got hurt.

"Guys! Did you hear that?" Baekhyun said. I thought I'm the only one who heard it.

"Yes, I think someones got hurt." Suho said concerned.

"Lets tell it to the fans" Xiumin suggested and we all nodded.

"Guys! Quiet! Someone is hurt. Do you know where she is? Please, we dont want our fans to be hurt" I said calmly to the fans.

The fans moved away and we saw a girl lying on the floor with her eyes closed.

We quickly go towards her.

Wait.. this girl...I know her. I... wont forget that face.. she's the girl who I bumped on yesterday. She's here!

Somehow, I was a bit happy to see her here.

She suddenly opened her eyes. I think shes still not in her sense. She closed and opened her eyes again.

"Miss are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Krisha. Miss. I'm sorry, we shouldn't go here, I'm sorry" a girl lean at her crying. Maybe she's her friend.

Krisha.. krisha is her name, at last I knew it!

"Please,don't blame yourself I'm ok" she said.

Suho and Chanyeol helped her to get up.

"Miss. Be careful next time ok?" said Suho

"Yah! you might get hurt again, see, you have bruises, you must go to the clinic" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Yes,I'm ok,thanks"she said. I can't helped myself looking at her. She bowed and....looked at me.

I was a bit frightened on her look. Oh no! I quickly look in other direction.

"You?" She pointed at me "Yah! you, the stupid guy on the building" She said.

She called me a stupid. It was an accident. Why? She didn't even let me explain and didn't even let me to help her.

"What's with Luhan? Don't worry he loves all the fans" Xiumin said. I looked at her.

Is she really a fan?

"Fan? I'm not a fan." She paused a bit  "ts. Long story, I have to go. I need to find something." She said, and walks to the door of SME Oh, she's not a fan. but who is she? Is she a trainee here? Why can she enter to the building?

-------