Chapter 17

Its been 2 weeks after Luhan confessed to me. I havent heard anything about him this past few days.

Yumi and Baekhyun often invites me in some outings but I choose to stay home. I dont know but, I dont really want to see Luhan. Cause when I saw him again my feelings for him will become more deeper and I have to fight with this feelings. I dont want to get hurt someday.

I lay on my bed and try to sleep again.

[Yumi's POV]

Im with Baekhyun now. I want to tell him what was with Krisha right now.

"Baek, Im worried to Krisha, She's just always quiet, she'll only talk to me when Im asking her, unlike before"

"Oh, I noticed Luhan was like that too"

"Really? Do you think, something happend to them?"

"I dont know, but we have to do something."

We decided to have a holiday vacation in Winter sea.

*At our room*

I saw Krisha sleeping. Im very worried to her. I kept thinking whats bothering her this days.

I remembered when she told me about her Bestfriend that attempts suicide cause of his boyfriend.

I just realize, maybe she kept thinking that those things will also happen to her.

I sat down beside her and tap her head.

"Krisha, I know you don't hear me, I just wanted to say.. please dont fight with your feelings, nothing is wrong in falling inlove. Just try it. You'll never know if you didn't even try. if you really want to forget him, tell him that you dont like him. He's also suffering 'cause of you " then I kiss her forehead.

[Krisha's POV]

I hear someone opened the door, maybe its Yumi. I pretend that Im still sleeping, Im not really in the mood.

She sat beside me and tap my head. Yumi, please dont worry about me. I can do this.

"Krisha, I know you don't hear me, I just wanted to say.. please dont fight with your feelings, nothing is wrong in falling inlove. Just try it. You'll never know if you didn't even try. if you really want to forget him, tell him that you dont like him. He's also suffering 'cause of you"

then she kiss my forehead.

Suffering cause of me? Why? Because I rejected him?

Luhan...Im very sorry, I dont want to be hurt but I hurted you. Im so selfish.

But what if he'll find someone better than me? What if he'll change his mind someday. What if.. he will realize he likes Jessica. Im afraid to get hurt.

*FLASHBACK*

"I..Im afraid of heights" "but you said earlier that your not" "I just don't want you to be disappointed"

*ENDOFFLASHBACK*

Even if he's afraid of heights he still ride for me. He face his fear.

So I must do it for him too.

Maybe Yumi was right. I'll never know if I'll never try.

I get up on my bed and talk to Yumi.

"Yumi! Your right. Im so sorry. Now, Im ready to fall inlove. Thanks to you" then I hugged her.