Chapter 28 -- The Truth

(NEXT DAY)

I still can't forget about last night, when I saw him again..

It feels like in the past.

Well, for now.. Im already contented even in just seeing them in T.V.

*bzzzt* *bzzzt*

Someone messaged me.

Its from unknown number

"Hi, Its Jessica, I want to talk to you, its very important, see you at the park near the SM building"

How she knows that Im here? I wonder what will she say again. Well, if its about Luhan and her again. I don't care anymore..

Tshh... But since Im kind, I'll forgive her request.

-----

Im already here at the park, I saw her sitting at a bench.

I sat beside her.

"Krisha" she said and looked at me

"Yes?" I said, but Im not looking at her .

"I know you're mad at me..and I want to say sorry"

I was shocked when she kneeled down infront of me.

"Hey! Stand up" I said pulling her

"Not until you will listen to me" she said

"Ok, I'll listen, but first, stand up and sit here.

She stand up and sat beside me, She's crying..

"Krisha Im sorry, but I cant take it anymore, Luhan is always quiet,and not talking to someone, he's always pale and looks weak, not like before. its all my fault, I waited for you and the time I find out that you're here. I want to tell you everything." she said and continuesly crying

"Of what?" I asked, Im confuse, I really don't know what she's talking about.

"The day when you're celebrating Chanyeol's birthday, and all about me and Luhan, Its all my fault. I threaten him, that I'll tell to the media about your relationship"

I....Im speechless.. I cant believe it, did she really do that?

"He knows what will happen when their fans will know about it, you'll got attack by sasaengs, he wants to protect you, thats why he deal with my offer that he'll be my boyfriend"

I felt so weak after hearing those words.. maybe this is what Luhan wants to tell me,

You're so stupid Krisha! Why you didn't even listen to him??

I judged him so early, All this time he was just trying to protect me! Why I haven't realize this before when he saved me from the shot of a gun. Im so stupid!!

"Krisha, please forgive me, I wont do that anymore"

"Y...yes.. I forgive you" I said.

My tears suddenly fell from my eyes.. I cant believe this..

I have to find him... I want to apologize to him..

I can't loose him again..

Im sorry Luhan..