Chapter 11

Arrived at Lotte World.Baekhyun's POV.

Atlast, We're here, we wear our disguise and entered the Lotte World.

They are so noisy and excited. This is our first time to hangout with a girls. I'm so glad we met them.

All of us are enjoying and excited except with Luhan. He's just walking behind us and quiet not talking to anyone, I'm so worried.. why is he like that?

Ah! I think its because of Krisha, maybe Luhan wants to apologize to her. I must find a way...

"Guys! Let's play game!" I said. This is the only plan I have.

"So this.. lets have rock paper scissors, and we'll play hide and seek, the last 2 will be the one who will find us ok?"

"Ok ! Game! " they all agreed. I secretly signed them to put rock. Except Luhan and Krisha

...

"Wah! Luhan & Krisha!" I said. Yes! It worked.

"waeyo? Your cheating!" Luhan said.

"anio! We didnt do that! Its bad." said Suho.

"We're going to hide now ok?" I said. Yumi is also with us.

When we got far away. I told them about my plan.

"Guys, I planned it so that those two will be ok now, I saw Luhan is really not in the mood earlier" I said to them.

"I noticed that too" sehun said.

"Lets give them some time to talk" - Chen

"ne" we all agreed.

Krisha's POV.

What is this? A coincidence? Tss.. even Yumi is with them... but I have no other choice but to deal with it.

After 20mins of searching..

"Where are they? I'm so tired. It's so hard to find them in this huge amusement park" I said giving up. I really feel so exhausted right now.

"Let's sit first" he said leading our way to the one of the bench beside the Pirate Ship ride. There was an awkward silence filling the both of us.

"Uh.. I'll just go get a drink" he said as he stand up and headed to a nearby stall.

"Ok" I nodded.

After few minutes of waiting he finally came back with a two cups in his both hands.

"Here, I know your thirsty" he offered me a drink. Its.. a capuccino. I remembered the time when I first met him at the SM building. I grab the drink and accidentaly touched his hand. I feel like theres a spark goes to my body and my heart just skip a beat.

"Thank you" I said. What is this feeling? It felt so weird, I've never feel this before. am I sick or something?

"Uhm.. krisha" he suddenly spoke making me came back from my senses.

"Yes?"  I said avoiding my gaze to him.

"about what happen to the Sm building" and he stopped. What about it? "I'm very sorry, I want to help you but you ran away" he said as he face down.

He say the magic word! Thats the only thing I want.. His apology.

"Aw, It's ok.." I said and smiled.

"Really? You forgive me?" He asked , I saw his face brighten up like he just won a raffle or something.

"Of course!" I said smiling. "Let's be friends!" I said offering him a hand shake.