Chapter 08

Baekhyun's POV

Wow they are really beautiful. I wonder how can they enter to SM building? Are they staffs? No.. I don't think so, maybe a new trainee? hmm.. I'm curious.

I twisted the doorknob of our practice room and entered with my popular eyesmile.

"Baekhyun! Where have you been?" asked Chanyeol while sitting on the floor.

"Nothing" I said. But I can't help my self from smiling.

"ah.. Hyung is hiding something" Sehun said.

Aish, This maknae. A sudden feeling wants me to tell them about what just happen.

"Haha, kkaebsong, ok! I'll tell it" I said giving up and sat beside them.

They made a circle so that we can face each others.

"So this.. I've met a girls..." I'm not yet finish talking but they already reacted.

"Ahh! Hyung! Your courting?" Tao said frustated.

"Who are they??" Kyungsoo with his popular owl-eye.

"Are they beautiful?" Suho as usual.

"Ah! Your selfish you didnt call us!" Chen yelled.

They all seem interested huh.

"Do you want me to continue? I'm not yet finish but..ok, I'll stop." I said as I pretend to stand up from my seat.

"No, continue! Shh.." Kris said placing his fingers across his lips. They all obeyed and keep quiet.

"Ok, I met a girls.. and they are the one we saw outside the building" I continued.

"Woah! Luhan fan! Luhan fan!" Xiumim exclaimed.

Only Suho,Chanyeol,Xiumin,Luhan and I have seen them because the other members goes inside the building first.

"Shh..hyung -_-" - D.O said with a poker face.

"I thought of that too. But she said she's not a fan, she hates Luhan because he bumped at her and the coffee got poured at her" I continued.

"Oh, that's bad. But... Luhan hyung, why you didn't tell this to us?" Sehun asked Luhan. We all turned our gaze to Luhan that us currently looking guilty .

"Ahh... because I'm shy, I didnt even helped her." Said Luhan.

"Oh.. thats why she hates you" Chanyeol said.

"Maybe, but it was an accident. She didn't even let me explain or just help her with her burns" Luhan said. I bet he really feel bad about it by just looking at his frowned face right now.

"Who's the other one?" Kris asked breaking the silence.

"Her friend. Yumi. they are really kind and beautiful too" I said amd smiled.

"Really? I wanna meet them too" Chen yelled.

"ne~ I will tell it to them. If we have freetime." I nod.

"ne,ne!" they all agreed.

Luhan's POV

Baekhyun said he already met Krisha.

I feel jealous, I've never talked to her, and I do want to talk to her. Even just apologize to her.

*She hates Luhan-hyung because He bumped at her and the coffee got poured at her*

It keeps on repeating through my mind.

She hates me just because of that accident.
Aish, why do I seem like so bothered about her?
Well infact, It was all an accident.
Why do I care too much?

"Luhan,you ok?" I came back to my senses when Baekhyun poked me.

"ne, I'm ok.." I answered.

"I want to talk to you" said Baekhyun

"Ok,go ahead" I replied.

"Krisha said she lost her bracelet, I see it was really important to her cause she nearly cried, did you happen to saw it?" He asked.

Her bracelet? No.. I didn't see it.

"aniyo. I didnt see nor got it." I said.

Ugh, now I'm feeling really stupid. Why I didn't even looked at the floor? I can even use it to make friends with her.

"Oh, Ok.." Baekhyun said but before he left I asked him.

"Where did she lost it? "

"I saw them searching in the first floor near the vending machine and that's how I met them" Baekhyun said and left.

I need to find that bracelet. Though I don't know what it really looks like. I don't care, I must find it. It's the only way for her to forgive me.