Chapter 05 : Bracelet

Justin's POV

Hmm.. I really bet this bracelet really belongs to Mr. Lim's daughter. I saw it on her wrist earlier and her name is tagged here.

Our parents are trying to pair us up because of business.

She's really pretty, seems nice and all. But theres really someone who owns my heart and it's Jessica. I really love her and no one can replace her to my heart.

*FLASHBACK*

"You must be close to krisha and her family so that you can be together"

"but Dad, You know who I love!" I complained.

"Who? Jessica? She's only an Idol! Nothing more! Krisha is the Daughter of one of the richest person in Asia!"

"I can't dad! I can't force myself to be with someone who I don't love"

"You will know her more about her sooner or later son. If you didn't do it, Forget that I'm your Father!". He said banging the door.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

What am I supposed to do?

"Hey Just, sup?" I quickly put the bracelet inside my pocket when I saw Luhan came out from the door.

"Good, you?" Luhan's a good friend of mine, since were the same age, and we really have same style, we treat each other as brothers.

"Fine, It's our break time, and I decided to visit you here at your room." He said.

"Oh thanks. I'm really bored" I said.

"Justin, do you believe in love at first sight?" He asked.

"Woah! your so sudden huh! Why are you asking? are you inlove at first sight?" I asked grinning.

"No! I'm just asking!" He said. But he's starting to blush.

"Haha, your blushing! Tell me who she is!" I said teasing. Being with him for a long time, I know if he is lying or not.

"You really know me! Well it's a secret ok? But, I don't know her name. And I still don't know if it is a love at first sight." He said.

"Ha! you don't know her name? you're a weakling! Haha" I said laughing and teasing him.

"Yah! Don't make fun of me! I ain't weak! It just happens accidentaly, I dont get a chance to ask her name" He said.

"Oh,what a cute love story! Pfft." I said as I control my laughter.

"You idiot! I'll go now, it's a secret ok?" He reminded me.

"K, don't worry. Good luck for your love life. haha" I said and He left. I'm alone again. I wonder who that girl is? Maybe she's really beautiful. I know Luhan's taste.

Since I'm bored I decided to text Jessica.

Me : Hi Jessica are you free today?

*kakao*

jessica : Hi Justin. sorry, I'm busy today we're having our practice. maybe next time.

Me : Oh It's ok.

and she didn't replied.

She's always busy. Being an idol is really hard.

what am I gonna do now ?

I lay on my couch and suddenly remembered my Dad again.

Why does he wanted me to do this for the sake of the company? Ever since, I always do what my dad wants me to do. I don't even have a choice to decide on my own.

I can't afford to loose my dad.

I decided to message Krisha to start my Dad's plan.

I've got her kakao I.D from her driver.

Me : Krisha, it's me Justin Lee, remember? How are you?

*kakao*

Krisha : oh Hi. yes I remember. I'm good. sorry I have to go now. I have very important to do.

Me : oh, ok I understand.

Why is everybody Busy? I guess she's not interested to me as well.

Not really a good timing for everything.

I throw my phone to the couch and closed my eyes.

This will be a very difficult mission for me.