Chapter 29

I heard that EXO will be having a concert so I decided to go there..

I really want to talk to him.

It' already 6pm and their concert will start at 8 PM

I prepared myself and drove to the venue.

Yumi is already there waiting for me.

I sat at the VIP sit with the other fans.

"EXO!"

"SEHUNIE!"

"LUHAN"

The fans started to scream out their bias' names.

I enjoyed their concert very well, they are really awesome. I also heard that some of them are entering the acting carreer too.

No wonder they have a lot of fans worldwide.

After the concert I went to the backstage. They let me in 'cause they know me already.

I'm here infront of their room now.

I feel so nervous as my hand started to sweat, I took a deep breath and grab a courage to knock the door.

*knock* *knock*

Sehun opened the door..

"Oh..Hana!" He exclaims as if a kid who haven't saw his toy for a long tine.

"hey!" I said and smiled.

He smiled back and call someone inside. This is it. I've got to face him and settle everything

Luhan went through the door and looked shock when he saw me.

"uhmm... Can we talk?" I said playing with my fingers.

"uh...of course, what is it?" He answers.

"this is not a right place, maybe in a park?"

"oh.. ok" he nodded.

He wear his disguise and we went to the park.

We sat on one of the bench. Good thing there was only few people here already.

An awkward silence filling around us.

I'm getting more nervous. I don't eveb know how to start this.s

"uh...Lu...Luhan" my voice is shaking, I turned my face down. you can do this Krisha.

"hmm?" He looked at me waiting for me to continue.

ok.. this is it. I have to clear things up.

"Luhan I'm sorry" I said,I feel my eyes filling with tears. I can't help myself from crying. I looked down for him not to see me crying.

"huh? for what?" he asked.

"If only I listened to you, I'm so stupid." I said, I'm still facing to the floor. I can't even look at him.

"Krisha.." he said and put my head up.

"I already know the truth.. Jessica told me. Sorry Luhan" I said. my tears can"t stop falling.

"It's.....its ok, don't cry" he said and pull me closely to him, he rub his thumbs on my cheeks lighlty wiping my tears that is gradually falling from my eyes.

"I'm so stupid Luhan" I said between my sobs. I rest my head on his chest and cried.

"no...shh..don't cry" He hugged me as he carreses my head.

"Baby don't cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon Baby don't cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon So baby don't cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni"