Epilogue

"Umma!" called my little angel. I was in the kitchen preparing our food and she's in the living room.

"yes dear?" I asked and walks towards her.

"who is this?" she asked and pointed to my old poster of EXO. she's pointing Luhan.

"aw, why you didn't recognize me?" Luhan suddenly talk from our back and sat beside us.

"appa? this is you?" she asked.

"ne~ it's so obvious. look, I'm so handsome right?" and he show his face proudly.

"Hmm...No, this guy is more handsome" she said shooking his head and pointed to Luhan's picture.

I can't help myself from smiling to the both of then. I remembered the times when I was the one teasing him.

"yah.. why you're doing this to your appa!" he said and pouted.

"haha! appa, you're cute when pouting" she said laughing.

"No, I'm handsome" he said trying to convince his daughter.

"aniyo appa! it's cute"

"you really have the same attitude as your umma"

"hahaha" we both laugh.

He then wrapped his arms around us and hugged us tightly.

"I love you so much my angels" he said and pressed his lips unto mine.

this guy is really sweet.. we already have a 3 years old daughter but He didn't change, Infact.. he's more getting sweeter and hard working husband.

I can't believe a girl like me that thinks all guys are the same would have a husband like him..

I'm so lucky that I met him..

A guy that I met by accident.

I guess... Love is really an accident,

You will never know where or when it will happen,

But... You must be ready for it..

I'm Krisha and this... is my story.

The end