Chapter 15

Krisha's POV.

I'm really enjoying their performance. It was so great. They are very talented! No wonder they have a huge fandom.

"You're here!" Said a guy to me.

I look at him.. Justin? Is this a coinsidence again?

"Oh! Justin! Hi!" I said and waved my hand.

"Your a fan of Exo?" He asked.

Why do you all need to ask me. It's so obvious 'cause I'm here in their concert!!

"Yes!" I said and smile

"Cool! They are my friends" O_O

What? Friends? It means they are close to Justin? Tshh.. what a co-insidence again.

"Great!" I said faking a smile.

"You know each other?" Asked Jessica who suddenly pop on his back.

"Ahh, yeah! She's a friend" Justin said.

I saw Jessica rolled her eyes.

What is her problem? Did I do something wrong?

"Jessica this is Krisha"

"I know her! I met her in SM building before" Jessica said.

"Thats nice, she's the.." oh no! Dont tell her who I am.

"I am a stylist" I said and look at Justin. Giving him a "dont-say-anything-look" Please!

He seems to get what I'm trying to tell him.

"Uh.yah! She is.." phew! Thanks for that.

"Oh? Your just a stylist? Ok" she said, just? Wow. Really.

Justin's POV.

What? They know each other? This is not happening! What am I gonna do? This is just not cool!

Why Krisha doesn't want to know her identity though? It's a bit weird.

Luhan's POV.

During our interview. I saw Justin,Jessica and Krisha talking to each other. Maybe they are friends now. I'm just keeping my eyes on Krisha.

"So whats your next song?" Asked the mc.

"Our next song is I like you, it's a very nice song" said Baekhyun smiling at the fans.

"Oh! So Guys! Let's listen to their new song!" The MC finally said as he claps followed by the fans that started to cheer and scream our names out.

The song started by Kris's rapping..

It's the chorus.. my part is next..

"Unchikaji...."

"noma hamkae" and I pointed Krisha.

They all scream..

I hope she'll got my message 'cause its really dedicated for her.

Krisha's POV.

It's the start of their next song.. now I can see them clearly cause they are just in their seats while singing.

"Unchikaji..." its Luhan's line

"Noma hamkae" and He's pointing to my direction.

My heart is beating so fast.. and I feel butterflies in my stomach. It feels like it was dedicated for me. Luhan! Please! Dont make me fall for you!

"Kyya! Luhan pointed you!" Yumi said giggling and fangiriling on her seats as she squeeze my arm making me groan in pain.

Is it really me? I hope so cause I feel it.. I feel so happy about it.