Chapter 14

Krisha's POV.

Its been 1 week since the last time we went to Namsan.

"Yumi, Im so bored again"

"What do you want to do?" She asked.

"I don't know"

Yumi opened the T.V.

*EXO will be having their comeback tomorrow, a lot of fans are waiting for this. The tickets were sold out just after 1.47seconds!*

"Yumi! I know what to do!"

"What?"

"Lets watch their comeback!"

"But the tickets where already sold out"

"I know, My parents were part of Sm remember?"

"Oh, yah. I forgot"

I texted my Dad and told him that I want to watch the comeback of Exo, he said he contacted Mr. Lee, and approved my request.

Yeah! My dad is the best.

Next day..

"Yumi, are you excited?" I asked her.

"Yes, what about you?"

"Yes, this is my first time to watch them perform" I wonder how they looks like when performing

---

Its already 7pm. After We ready ourselves. We headed to the venue.

At exactly 8pm we arrived.

A lot of fans are already here, we waited until they got fewer.

"Wheres your tickets mam?" Said the Guy that is in the entrance.

"That is Ms. Lim, pabo!" Said the Lady that just came out from his back.

"Sorry Ms. Lim, please come in" he said and bowed.

"Its ok" I said.

Our sit is in the very front. It was really near the stage. We are separated to other fans. And it only has 4 sits here.

"Kyaa!!" A lot of fans are cheering for them.

"Are you guys ready?" Asked the MC.

"Ne!" They all shouted.

"Please welcome EXO!"

the fans cheered again

Then the VTR played...

Luhan's POV.

The VTR is playing.. this is the day, it's our comeback. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I really hope our performance will be good so that our fans will be satisfied.

After a couple of minutes it's our turn to dance. We went to our own places as I hear the fans scream for us.

The Growl song played and we started to dance.

We are performing happily, I saw Justin in the VIP seat with him is Jessica and 2 other girls.

Wait... that face is kind of familiar.

It's... Krisha?

She's watching us! I'm going to do my best performance. She's even cheering us. I'm so happy.

Krisha's POV. Concert. VIP seat.

They are dancing now, Yumi said the song is Growl. The song is really good, the beat is nice and their voice is really strong.

"Go EXO!" I cheered and claps my hands like a playful seal.

"Krisha, Luhan is starring at you, I bet he recognize you" said Yumi and dodge my shoulder.

"Oh" I looked at Luhan and.. OMO! he's really looking at me. My heart is beating so fast again.

"Go Luhan!" Said the girl beside me, I looked at her, she looks familiar. She looked at me too.

"Oh! Krisha? Am I right?" She asked.

I remembered! She's the girl I met in the SM restroom.

"Oh! Yes! Hi ,Jessica right?"

"Yes! You're a fan of Exo?" She asked me.

"Uhm.." I musn't told her that Exo are my friends..

"Yes! I am" I said and nodded.

"Oh! They are my friends." She said and smiled.

"Wow, really? thats cool"

"Yes! I'm their only one girl friend"

Really? but how come I'm also their friend? I asked to myself as I feel her statement was a bit...

"Oh! You're really cool! I hope they can be my friend too. Your so lucky" I said and smiled.

"Yes I am, I hope so too. But I'm sorry, they only make friends to their co-artists." She said and smile. Like the fake one you see in movies.

"Ahh..I see" I said and nodded.

Jessica's POV.

Psshh.. Why is that girl here? She's really a flirt! First Justin, and now EXO? what the heck? Exo is mine! Dream on girl!

Yes, I know about Justin and that girl. I heard someone saw them hanging out in Namsan. I really don't know where did they meet. Maybe because she's a flirt!

I thought she's just touring in SM building. I never thought she's there to flirt with boys! I hate her.

Oh well. I'm here to cheer for Luhan.

Yes.. I like him. More than Justin. Justin is just a past time. I just need to be nice to him 'cause he's the Son of Mr. Lee. But even though I dont like him, No one must get his attention! Specially that flirt krisha!

----

guys, don't get mad at Jessica ok? this is just a Fiction^^ so yeah. I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and follow for more great stories :)