Chapter 09 : Can't Sleep

Krisha's POV

"I guess we can't really find it" I said to Yumi with a sad look.

"Maybe someone found it let's just wait till someone will report it. Maybe one of their staffs seen it" Yumi said encouraging me.

"ne~ lets go home for now," I said and grab her hand as we start to walk off the four corners of the building.

"Yeah, We have to deal with your bruises. Are you sure you're ok?" She asked worriedly. This girl really is kind and pretty, I believe all guys will fell inlove with her.

"Of course I am.it's not even a serious thing" I said but infact it really hurts just a bit. But I'm good.

She just nodded for an answer.

*At Home*

After we ate our dinner , me and Yumi went to my room. I said since my room is big, I want her to share my room with me.

She was hesitant at first but gave up when I insisted her.

She's currently putting something on my bruises but I dont know what it is called.

"Yumi, about that guy we met.. do you know him? " I asked her.

"Oh, Baekhyun-ssi? He's one of the member of EXO" She replied didn't bother to look at me but focuses on my scratches at bruises.

"EXO?" I said with all my curiousity.

EXO? sounds familiar, I think I've heard them to someone but I'm sure I dont know them.

"ne~ EXO, you dont know them? EXO has a 12 members. They are Kpop Idols, those who helped you is also EXO memebers." Yumi explained.

"Really? Oh, I see.. I don't really know kpop so I don't know them..but do you like them?" I asked. I saw her blushed and turn to other directions.

"I know them..but I dont like them" she said. Haha, I don't believe her.

"Nah.. youre blushing, you like them don't you? Come on! Spill it out.. I'm your sister! I think that Baekhyun is really handsome" I tease.

Yes, I mean it. He's really handsome.

"Fine, yes. I like them. And.. Baekhyun is my bias" she said shyly and her face turned red like a tomato. How cute.

"Kyaa! Really? I'm so glad we met him!" I exclaimed thinking how lucky she was to even saw and talk to her idol.

"Yeah, me too." She blushed.

"Tell me about them!" I requested as I sat on my bed placing a pillow on my lap facing her as if I was ready to listen in her very long story.

"Uhm. EXO has 12 members, but before they were separated by 6, its called Exo-K and Exo-M." She explained.

"Oh,wow" I said in amusement.

"K is for korean, and M for Mandarin"

"Mandarin? Chinese? wow,"

"Yes" She smiled looking proud while she's telling such things about her idols.

"I think the guy who have blonde hair is cute, the one who helped me" I said and giggled.

"Oh? Suho? He's the leader. Is he your bias now?" She asked.

"Bias? No, I'm not idolizing cause of looks and I never heard kpop songs before, So I think I need to know them more, since I was really interested about them now" I said. Yeah, Im not really interested before so I don't listen to kpop. My type of songs are Taylor Swift's and One Direction's.