Chapter 12

*At Home*

"Hi mom! Hi Dad! You're here!" I quickly ran towards them and hugged them. I miss them so much.

"Hi there sweety" - Mom

"Where have you been?" Dad asked.

Omo! should I say that we hang out with a boys? I dont want to lie.

"Uhm..Mom,Dad...we hang out in lotte world with...a boys, Im sorry." I said. Maybe they will got angry at me, but its ok. Its my fault.

"Why your sorry? That is nice! You've never hang out with a boys even once. And your 19 already!" Said Mom. Woah! They are so nice :) I love them so much.

"Really? Thanks Mom"

"Yes, and please introduce to us our future son-in-law" said Dad.

"Dad! Im still young!"

"Haha. Take a rest dear" said mom while laughing.

Ugh, sometimes.. Im always thinking if they are really my parents ^^

*At my Room*

"How's your date with Luhan?" Yumi asked.

"What? Even you? Yumi!! Tell me the truth, did they planned it?"

"Secret"

"Ah! Your with them!" I said and acting like a kid. Then I remembered something, "ha! Ok, dont tell me, but I 'll tell something to Baekhyun" haha, Blackmail alert.

"What? Fine, fine, yes they planned it!" Haha, I knew it. I won!

"But why did they planned it?" I asked.

"Cause they noticed Luhan is not in the mood, they think he feels bad and want to apologize to you"

"Oh"

"Wait! Tell me! Are you two ok now?" She asked.

"Uhm.yah, he apologized to me. We're friends now"

"Thats great! Those boys really know what to do"

"Yeah! They are really true brothers"

"Agreed" and we laugh.

*kakao*

*kakao*

Suddenly my phone rang.

A message from Baekhyun and Luhan?

I read Beakhyun's message first.

"Thanks for your time. We really enjoyed. Til' next time. Goodnight!- Exo"

"Yumi! Exo wants to say thank you"

"Oh, tell them thanks too." Hm.. Im really planning in buying her a phone so that she can chat with Baekhyun too.

Then I read Luhan's message.

"Hi,this is Luhan, I got your ID from Baekhyun. Thank you so much for this day. Im so happy.I hope we can hangout more, with Exo. Goodnight.Take care"

I feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart beats so fast. What is this feeling ? I think I have to visit a doctor.

"I hope so too.. thanks for the time, Goodnight and take care Exo!" I replied.

I can't help myself from smiling. This is one of the happiest moments in my life.

"Lets sleep" I said to Yumi. She turned off the lights and headed to sleep.

----

Now I can't sleep again

Why I feel this butterflies in my stomach. My heart beats so fast.

Knowing that he's afraid of heights makes him more manly. 'Cause he still ride for me to be happy. I admire his courage.

Luhan, please let me sleep! Why? Am I falling for him?

No! You've never been inlove right? Boys are Boys! They are all the same!

*FLASHBACK*

"Jem! Jem! Dont!" she have a knife with her and trying to cut herself. I headed to her and take the knife away

"this is not the solution ok?" "I can't take it anymore! I love him with all my heart! Why did he do this to me?!" "Please, he's not the right guy for you.you dont deserve this"

*ENDOFFLASHBACK*

Thats why I hate falling inlove. They will do the same to me. Boys are boys.

But I admire Jem. After she know about kpop. She goes back to her real personality again.

Kpop is not just music, they inspire others.

-----

annyeong ! sorry for the late update :)

please support ^^

kamsahamnida ♥