Chapter 03 : It started with an accident

As I closed the door of Mr. Lee's office, I looked around and started searching anything from their building.

Wow. Their building is great and huge. Fancy as a five star hotel too. There's even a gym and a huge convinient store inside.

I wanted to drink a hot cappuccino today since it was freezing cold outside, so I ordered one.

*slerp*
"waa.. its so good!" I said as I take a sip of my coffee.

I will just start to walk when suddenly..

*SPLASH*

Ouch! The coffee got poured at me. It's so hot and it burns.

"Sorry, sorry.. are you ok miss?" The one who bumped at me says. I look at him and my jaw drop a little. His skin is very pale and has a light brown hair. He's Handsome indeed. An Angel Face. I think my world suddenly stops at the moment.

But, wait.. My hand hurts I think it got burnt. I came back to my senses when I felt the pain on my left hand.

"You, you! it's so hot.I'm not ok" I exclaimed with a teary eyed. I walked out, didn't even wait Him to speak.

"Wait.." that's the only word I heard from him. I headed to the Comfort Room to wash and comfort my hand. Geez, it hurts and it's burning, I can see some redness around it and it stings more when I touched it.

"Ayst krisha. Why does this happened to you all the time? " I talked to myself.

"This is your first time here and this happened to you? You are so stupid. No, that guy is the stupid! He's the one who bumped me." I said to my thought convincing myself that it is not my fault.

While wiping my clothes and hands, a Lady with long blonde hair came out in one of the toilet room.

"Hi , I'm jessica" She looks around. "Are you talking to your self?" She asked and looked at down on my hand "Omo ! What happened?! are you ok?" She exclaimed. She really seem worried and concern about me. I can see it in her eyes that she is very kind.

"Oh, I'm Krisha, the coffee that I was drinking was poured on me but I'm fine. thanks for your concern" I replied and smiled.

"You must go to the clinic but first here, you can have my extra sweatshirt." she handed me her clothes.

"oh, no thanks, you don't have to" I said and shook my hand.

"Please, you can't go outside with wet clothes, It's winter, you might get cold. I'll be happy if you accept my offer" She said smiling sincerely.

Wow, She's so beautiful inside and out. I'm so impressed with this girl.

"Thank you so much Jessica" I said and smiled.

"You're welcome, Oh. I need to go. I hope we'll see each other again. Bye krisha. Go to the clinic okay?" and she ran away waving her hand.

When I went out I already saw Mom and Dad coming out of Mr. Lee's office. I quickly ran towards them.

"Krisha! Why you didn't come back? and Did you change your clothes?" Mom asked looking at the sweatshirt Jessica has given me.

"Sorry for that Mom. but, I met a friend! She's beautiful and gorgeous" I said didn't answering her question about my clothes. I'm sure she'll got angry if I say my hands got burnt. Knowing my Mom as a dramatic women.

"Thats great, I'm happy to hear that" said Mom smiling.

We went straight home after eating our dinner on a nearby reastaurant.

This day is so tiring. I went inside my room and lay on my bed.

*FLASHBACK*

"Sorry, Sorry, are you ok Miss?" "You, you, Its so hot! Im not ok"

"wait.."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

His cute little face, His soft voice. He's handsome...

What are you saying krish? He's not! Ok.. He is. But.. He's the reason why your hand got burnt remember?!

"Aish! Stupid" I said while crumpling my hair. Why can't I stop thinking of that guy? I'm not in loved at first sight! I've never been in love! specially to a stupid guy!