Chapter 1: Applying at Buzzfeed Motion Pictures

• Edited
• Name Changed due to people I personally know hunting for this book.

Liana's POV

My eyes flutter open and I stared at the ceiling, then stood up while stretching. As I was going out the door I got an E-mail. I grabbed my phone and stuffed it in my PJ pocket. I walked downstairs to the kitchen, and put a mug on the coffee maker, then went to feed the dogs. I walked to the bathroom while scratching the back of my neck, I looked at myself in the Gigantic Mirror and shock hit me as I saw myself as a disgusting mess.

(I'm sorry, I am a Liza Koshy fan)

Messy hair and dirty face... I just forgot to take care of myself yesterday night...Disgusting....I took a shower.

7:00am: I finally read my E-mail from earlier and it was from Buzzfeed. I hoped that I could be in there because I strive to be the first female try girl. I'm a 5'2, 26 year old female, thank gosh heels exist.

Anyways, the E-mail from earlier read, "Liana Marquez, your application has been reviewed and approved! You are starting at 8:30am July 27th. That is...Today....and it's...7:48 am....Crap.

I ran to my room and got ready. I took out a red jumpsuit and a pair of white heels from my closet and threw them on the bed. Then quickly running to the bathroom to do my hair.

8:00am: I checked my whole attire one more time before grabbing my keys, phone, and papers from the countertop. Then drove to the BuzzFeed office.

~Time skip~

I took a deep breath and walked inside of the building, heading for the service counter. Asking the person behind the counter a direction to the Boss' office. They nicely gave me directions, and I started to get a bit anxious.

I was walking nervously, and I suddenly bumped into someone, spilling my drink all over them. I hesitantly Wiped the drink from the persons arm, apologizing.

"Watch it." I heard from a Familliar voice. I looked up to confirm that it was Eugene Lee Yang.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized

"Apology accepted." He sounded more annoyed and sarcastic saying that.

"You must be Layna the new girl" Eugene says.

"Liana, but yeah, that's me!" I politely corrected.

"I will go now that I am running late, I am so sorry for the spillage." I apologized one more time before actually running to the direction I was supposed to go to.