Chapter 3: Movies

A/N I'm so sorry but I forgot two characters in this part of the story which is Quinta and Ashley I just realized it when I was editing stuff... Lets just say they got called in for weekend work and they had to go home. I am so sorry for the inconvenience.

- Currently editing so if you see this symbols -> das where I have left off.

Liana's POV

I got my phone out of my clothes that had been Sitting on the Sink since we got here, whilst playing some random song. As I showered, I sang through some of the lyrics, having a little concert.

~An Hour of Singing in the shower~

I wrapped myself in a towel, went out of my Bathroom and changed my clothes into a set of cat onesie.

•••••••••••••••

I opened the door to the hallway and went downstairs to get a cup of milk. I went to our living room just to sit down and watch my favorite show. However, I saw Ned and Ariel cuddling on the couple's couch so I went to the small couch, sat down, and get the Remote for the Tv and the Air conditioner. I turned on the Air conditioner and turned on the TV. I turned to Netflix, and put on a show.

A few moments of silence went by. Zach, Keith, and Eugene came downstairs and said, "Guys lets play Truth or Dare" "Sure" Everyone said, "But wait, lets move the furniture together to make a Giant Bed!" I Jumped.

After we moved the couches, we went around asking.
"Liana, Truth or dare?" asked Zach "Dare" I said worryingly. "I dare you to eat a raw egg." Zach laughed.

"Salmonella who?"  I stood up and grabbed an egg from the fridge, cracking it then making an attempt to swallow the whole thing. I gagged, and I heard everyone have a moment of disgust. I cleaned up and got settled down again.

After a while of the game, I felt bored. "MOVIE TIME!" I shouted "volume little child" Disciplined Ned.

~~~~~~~~

Half way through the movie, I got cold from the air-conditioning so I went upstairs and grabbed three big blankets and passed it to Zach, Ned and Eugene to share.
I put the blanket on Me and Eugene, then I did something that Eugene really hated, hugs. I cuddled up under Eugene's arm and he put an arm around my shoulder and Watched the movie...Maybe it wasn't bad of a choice. I just couldn't admit it, but I think my fragile heart has learn to love Eugene.

(Don't worry, theres food involved)😂

Eugene's POV

We all agreed to watch mission impossible and half way through the Movie Liana got up and went upstairs, minutes later, she came back with three big blankets and passed it around. She put the Blanket on our legs and she cuddled up under my arm,I was shocked but I calmed my heart down, and just put an arm around her shoulder then watched the movie.

The movie ended and they all went upstairs and that leaves me with Liana, I looked at Liana's face. It was peaceful, she had a smile on her face. I didn't want to disturb her so I carried her and brought her to her room. I flipped the light switch for her room and saw the walls and the ceiling filled with stars and planets. It was beautiful, like her.

I went to my own room and slept.