Chapter 17: taking a day off with some friends.

~two weeks from the hospital~

(Hina's POV)

I woke up by the sound of my doorbell ringing. I pushed the button beside me "Who is breaking my doorbell again?" I asked groggily.

"Hina, its Ashley." Said Ashley

"Ohh, come in! The gate's open." I said still sleepy and I stood up with my sweat shirt that is mens type because they look like my dresses and thats my only pajama when I don't have my PJ's.

I ran downstairs to the door. With my hair in my wavy/volumized hair. I opened my door.

"Hey guys, come in!" I realized that there was Ashley, Quinta, Andrew, and Curly.

"Why are you guys here? Its Saturday." I said walking over to the kitchen.

"You look cute." I heard Curly say and I look down to what I was wearing and realized I wasn't wearing any shorts. I blushed and just turned the stove on with the water pot and ran upstairs.

I wore a black inner shorts just to cover up my panty when I raise my hand. I ran my hand through my hair, it was amazingly untangled. I walked back downstairs.

I was just on the stairs and rubbed my eyes. I tripped over my own foot and fell hands and knees first, I stood up and blushed of embarrassment "I'm okay." I shouted and we all laughed.

The water pot was now whistling meaning its boiled so I walked over there and asked. "Coffee anyone?" They all shaked their heads no and I just made a tea because in the morning I like to be relaxed not energized.

I sat on the couch and asked "Why are you guys here?"

"Because we want you to relax for a day at least." Said Ashley.

"And take the stress out of you*cough Eugene *Cough" said Quinta.

I was beside Curly so I put down my tea, grab a pillow and laid my head on Curly's lap.

"I mean, I wont mind, but my budget right now is ya know....low" I lied, I have a black card, what do you expect, I just didn't want to go.

"Its on us." Said Andrew

I sat up "well I could get money from the bank." I said going to the sink and putting my mug.

"No, Hina, were your friends, were not gonna always let you pay." Said Quinta standing up from her position.

I walked to my bag on the counter and got my credit card. I showed it. "No, I'm paying." I said and Quinta walked up to me. And tried to get the card and I raised it but she still got it.

"Too bad, you don't have your heels right now, Ms. Yoshioka will keep her card and let us pay." Commanded Quinta.

"Fine." I said sitting on the counter.

I grabbed my phone and went outside. I got an reminder from my phone 'Relaxation day, Swim or go to spa' it had said, I walked inside and showed it to Ashley. "Perfect!" She yelled.

"SPA DAY!" Shouted Ashley and I groaned and ran upstairs to change. I wore black shorts, a red sweater/hanging shirt that had said 'Clickbait' on it, and a high top shoes from Adidas (Not sponsored)

I grabbed my camera and filmed. "Hey guys, HRV here, also known as Hina's Random videos. Today were going out to relax, just because my phone said so." I said as I walked downstairs

"So lets go." I shouted and turned the camera off.

I ran back downstairs and saw them sitting down. Staring at me "What?" I said walking up to them.

"Lets go." Said everyone

"Yup, I'm ready." I said running to my car

"I'll drive." I said and I ran to the driver seat of my Fortuner Toyota car.

"Shotgun!" Shouted Ashley and Andrew. As they ran to the wrong side and the wrong car, they went to the Tesla X which that is from Japan and the left side for passenger seat.

"Wrong Side & and Wrong Car!" I shouted and they ran to the other side.

"Why is it the wrong side?" They asked

"Because thats from Japan also I have an international license that makes no sense but at least it does in my brain" I said poking my forehead.

~After spa~

"Thank you guys." I thanked my friends.

"No problem, thats the least we can do for you, your the one who always pay for us." Said Ashley

"I don't even mind you guys not paying. The thing is I do love taking the responsibility for myself and my loved ones including my friends, you guys, so I don't mind at all." I explained

"Are you comfortable?" Asked Andrew who took the shotgun

"Ohh yah especially I'm used to driving barefoot and with a knee up." I answered.

I looked at Curly that is looking at his phone. He suddenly got wide-eyed and I was wondering what is happening.

"Que paso?." (What happened?) I asked

"Que?" (What?) Curly snapped back to reality

"Que paso?" I asked him again.

"Nothing, just got something in surprise." She answered

"Que sorpresa" (what surprise?) I asked

"Te mostraré más tarde" (I'll show you later) Curly worried.

"Just drive" commanded Curly

"Okay." I turned the car to the right to home.

~5minutes of driving tarde*Cough* I mean later~

"Were home!" I shouted and wore my shoes, then jumped out of the car.

I walked towards the door but was stopped by Curly calling me aside.

"Guys you go inside I'll stay out here for a moment." I shouted before I walked with curly.

"You have a social media!? I never knew you wear makeup for anything." Said Curly.

"No one knows I have some social Media things." I said calmly.

"So now lets go in before they get suspicious." I said Pushing him back in the house.

"Thank you guys for the spa, but I'm tired so I'll go upstairs. You guys can stay, if you guys want to go home, Ashley and Quinta has a key, so they can lock the door. Now if you need anything, just go in my room, its always unlocked so you just have to knock then open the door, I'll be sleeping, goodnight." I explained.

"Good night" said everyone and I ran upstairs, changed to my Pj's end my vlog and slept in my King sized bed.

I just hope they don't break anything in the house.