Chapter 4: Karaoke

Liana's POV

It's Saturday Morning. I went downstairs and everyone was still asleep from last night. I fed the dogs, made coffee, and walked to the pool. I sat down and put my feet in the water. As I was watering my feet, I just chilled.

~~~~~~

I went upstairs to my closet and got a white crop top with black jeans. I went to the bathroom, changed my clothes, brushed my hair, put it in a messy bun, and brushed my teeth.

I was bored so I went to my Karaoke box and sang a little bit, after I sang my favorite song Catch me by Demi Lovato my glass door was open with Ned and Eugene standing in between it. "Well you're a Millioner, it wouldn't be surprising that your talented" Ned says raising an Eyebrow "Whats next?" Eugene said smirking "No more I guess" I told them while laughing. "Wanna join or something?" "Sure" they said in Unison

They sang a lot of songs like Marvin Gaye that I had a duet with Eugene. After We sang a lot of songs. We got up and left the room, "Ned What is happening to your voice?" I said giggling "Nothing" Ned said frowning "It's ok" I said as I gently, and awkwardly hugged him he hugged back. I ran back to Eugene and hugged him tighter than I did to Ned.

Eugene's POV

Hina hugged Ned and I felt something different, do I feel Jealousy? Maybe my frozen heart finally softened and learnt to love someone with a kind heart. She released the tiny bear hug and ran up to me and Hugged me really tight, I felt my cheeks heat up.

Liana ran into Keith and Zach's room and jumped to the edge of their bed causing her to fall "I'm Okay!" Liana assures while laughing. After abruptly waking the two nerds up, we head to Ned's room.

Bean was cuddling with Ariel and Ned was scolding her about dogs on furnitures, liana interrupted them, "Don't worry, everything's usually clean here."

Liana's POV

We all went downstairs and I made them Pancakes so they can have breakfast. After I made them breakfast I messaged my friends and said "Just legging you guys know that our time together will start at 12 pm." I just got their reply back that says "thank you for letting us know" I walked out of the room and left my phone on the couch I went outside and went walking around the pool until suddenly...