Chapter 13: Realationship?

Flashback to the middle of filming

3rd person

"Hina, come here, I have to ask you a question" Eugene shouted between the camera Eugene was holding and the hotel bathroom, she comes out of it.

"Whats up?" She asks

"Hina, can you be my girlfriend?" Asked Eugene

"In the middle of... This, Really?" Hina asked and Eugene Nodded.

"Sure then." Hina answered back.

"I love you Hina!" Shouted Eugene while lifting her petit body up.

"I love you too buddy." Said Hina "Now put me down before I punch you in the face like a boss."

Eugene put her Petit body down.

~Flashback end~

"This video is finished" Hina said clapping her hands

"I watched it over, cringed, and finally finished editing." Hina said raising her Hand to stretch.

"Finished your first vid ehh?" Ned joked in a British accent

"Yeah, finally I've been busy to it. Now where is my tea and crumpets?" Hina joked back.

"Tiny man Zach, when is our flight?" Hina asked As she walked over to the bed and lie down.

"4'9 Hina, its in 2 days 12:00 am." Says the Tiny man.

Hina walked over to the girls and asked them, "Girls, what do you want to do tomorrow?"

"I don't know, maybe go to some sort of Pet café." Says Ariel and the others agrees

"What about the dogs?" Eugene asks.

"Bring them." Says Ella

"Well I know a Rabbit Café somewhere." Hina responds to them.

"Or maybe just meet your friends" Suggested Quinta.

"Well then." Hina says turning to the boys nodding.

"At least I will meet them." Shrugged Ella.

"How about we sleep this night out?" Hina suggested.

"Indeed." Says everyone and go to their own beds in a family Hotel room.

HinaY's POV

I cuddle up to Eugene and sleep peacefully. I smiled excited for tomorrow.

~Morning~

"Good morning sweetiepoo." I heard Eugene. I wanted to sleep more so I put my blanket over me.

"Your friends will be mad Hina." Said Eugene and I shot up straight and walked to the bathroom, but before I got there I got dizzy and almost fell down but Eugene caught me.

"Careful there sweetiepie." Said Eugene sweetly.

"Thank you." I said smiling and he smiled Back

~Meanwhile in L.A.~

Andrew's POV

It's been a week and Hina hasn't come back, maybe on Friday shes here.

~Back to Japan~

HinaY's POV

'Well I need to shower.' I thought as I picked an outfit. I picked a Mint crop top and a White Short. Then I showered.

~After shower~

I wore my clothes, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and head out to our bedroom. Everyone was just chilling since I was the only one that is left to get ready.

"Hina always wheres a mint and white combinations to her clothes" Whined Ella

"Which shoes?" I asked holding up two pair of shoes

"Wow Hina, its my first time hearing you asking me which one for Shoes...Nike(Not sponsored)" said Ella amazed

"Thanks" I said while wearing a pair of black socks.

"I'm smaller than usual, Isn't it weird?" I asked Eugene while walking over to him.

"Nope not at all, in fact that you are always just wearing socks this week without any slippers in the Hotel" said Eugene smirking.

Eugene and I went out first so we could walk the dogs and so I got the corgis leash on my right hand and Bean's leash on my left. Eugene has Pesto and Emma's leash on each hands. We rode a lift and went down to walk the dogs a little.

"Eugene this could be a weird question, but Why me?" I asked Eugene "You could have chosen Kelsey, or Ashley, like a more of a simple and nice person than me?" I asked Eugene worrying. He just smiled and leaned down to my level and kissed my cheek. "It's because I want you to be mine than any other person in the office and even though your rich and stuff, your humble, beautiful, and Nice" said Eugene "By any other person, You mean Andrew?" I smirked "What!? N-no..." I just raised and brow at him, and half crossed my arms "Fine, yes its Andrew, I get jealous when your with him like when you went for lunch together and I really love you so." He explained "Fine...For now." I said releasing my half crossed arm and walked back to the Hotel finding the rest waiting for us. "Lets go!" I shouted across the room. They just stood up and went to the Van.

~Drive to our childhood place~

What will happen? Sorry if this is short for you.