Chapter 23: It depends

A/N Check DragonSpatium 's page out, she has a book for some imagines, and has better stories than mine, but I hope you enjoy this chapter anyways.

~Monday after the plan challenge of social media self~

Hina's POV

I woke up my the sound of my alarm going off 6 am our day starts.

I put on my usual shorts, which is a black jeans that I cut into a short. Then I went out to make breakfast. They were still asleep so I just went by slowly and made myself bacon and eggs.

I ate all of my breakfast and saw the time. 7:30 am, they will soon wake up, so I made them their breakfast and put them on the counter top.

I was walking to my living room.

"Good morning" I heard everyone say.

"Good morning, breakfast is on the counter top." I told them and went to my couch with my coffee and put my coffee down, I opened up my cabinet for my nebulizer and took the machine out.

"This will go here, and this, will go here." I whispered as I set my nebulizer.

I turned around and heard a loud crash behind me.

"Tanga!" (Stupid!) I face palmed as I turned around and saw my nebulizer set on the ground broken.

"F**k my Fu****g life!" I whispered as I reached down to grab the pieces.

"What happened?" I heard someone say in the kitchen.

"My life." I said as I carefully grab the broken pieces.

"Haha funny Hina, but what happened?" Asked Ned.

"No, I'm serious, my breathing depends on this machine every morning." I glanced at Ariel looking at Ned dead in the eyes like she's saying 'You better help her.'

"I'm fine...until 9:30, and its......." I looked at the time. (I know this isn't how asthma works, but lets just go with the flow and please don't attack me in the comments)

"9:00 am, great! *Hiccup* I better go to the doctor in 15 minutes." I spoke as I ran upstairs.

I just wore a pink sweater and a jogging pants.

I just ran downstairs, got my keys and wallet, and ran to my car. "Hina! You shouldn't be driving!" Shouted Ned, behind me.

"Then you drive." I said as I threw my car keys at him.

~In the hospital~

"Ms. Marquez, I'll guess, Doctor schneep?" Asked the nurse.

"Stop *Inhale Deep* talking *Inhale deeply* and take *Inhale Deeply* me to *Inhale deeply* Dr. *Inhale* Schneep, Before *Inhale* I die *Inhale* of suffocation." I said holding my chest and I turned around to the door she's walking and got light headed.

"Thank you." I said to Ned. All I remember was me Hugging Ned and it all faded to black.

Ned's POV

"Thank you." I heard Hina say and she hugged my under my arms. I hugged back but when I let go, she fell onto my arms.

"Nurse!" I yell.

"What?" She says turning around.

"I'll take her from here." Said the nurse and I sat on a chair beside her room.

~after 30 minutes~

I was waiting for Hina to come out.

"Ned!" I heard a voice from behind.

I turned around it was the crew from Hina's house.

"Where's Hina?" Asked Ariel.

I pointed in the room, Ariel walked to the door and look in the glass part of the door. She started tearing up.

I walked up to her and hugged her. I saw a flat lined machine beside Hina and the nurse and the doctor is working for her heartbeat.

"Can you call Eugene?" I asked Zach.

"Why?" Asked Zach

"You don't need to ask why, just call him." I gave my phone to Zach and he tapped Eugene.

"Hey Eugene." I greeted trying not to sob.

"What?" Asked Eugene emotionless as always.

"Can you come over?" I sobbed

"Where, and why are you sobbing?" Asked Eugene.

I cupped my hands to my phone and my mouth while I walk out of the hall.

"Listen Okay, She is in a critical condition, so if you don't drive your ass here to the hospital, you will regret whatever is going to happen!" I angrily whispered to the phone

"Wh-" He was going to ask something, I just cut the line.

I walked back to the hallway, and everybody was tearing up. I looked in the window, they were still working on Hina. The machine was dropping a beat to a beat.

Then suddenly, they stopped and clapped, I saw beside her, the machine was beating normally.

I sighed a sigh of relief. The doctor went out of the door.

"Are you guys the friends of Hina Fischbach?" Asked the doctor slightly panting.

"Yes we are." We answered.

"We just need to move her to a room, and you will meet her then." Said the doctor, we just all nodded.

They came out with a passed out Hina and rolled her to a room. We walked in and talked to the doctor.

"When will she wake up?" Asked Keith.

Eugene walked in the door.

"It depends" said the doctor and walked out.

I know asthma doesn't work this way, but I will try to make it interesting, I promise.

Ps: sorry if this chapter was short