Chapter 25: Janine?

third person POV

Eugene had went out of the hospital and now was crying in his car, 'why did I do that?' He thought as he was madly crying, and same on the other side, Hina was curled up in a ball trying not to scream, she was crying, depressed, stressed, tired, all of the things that her doctor said not to feel or do.
.
.
Weeks have past since the break up and Hina has recovered from her asthma attack, but her emotions couldn't recover as much as Eugenes did. At the day of their break up, he didn't go back to work, he went straight to a bar nearby the office and drank, drank to forget what just happened to him, hours have past and all of his co-workers were goners, and the other try guys have decided to have a drink night, and there they found Eugene, in the worst way possible, just talking to a girl, trying to flirt his drunken a** off.

"What are you doing?!" Ned questioned trying to pull Eugene away. "Hina is not going to like this." Zach added. "Who cares?! Were over anyways." Eugene's words slur as he was just drunk, this made the other guys gasp in surprise that Hina had gathered up any emotional feelings that she had to get it over with.

At that night, the guys took Eugene home to Ned's as they didn't want Eugene to be involved in any girl situation.

Hina couldn't stop remembering about her with Eugene, all of her pictures and memories didn't and couldn't escape her thoughts, she would think she had forgotten, but she actually didn't. Then speaking of forgotten, Hina had forgotten to take care of herself and her pets, so she told one of her friend to baby sit them, for who knows how long.

Hina's POV

"Ugh, another day of regret." I groan as I heard my alarm beat, "why do I even set you anymore?" I questioned myself. I stayed there...watching the ceiling, and again, memories had started to flood over me, why can't I move on? I made that decision, I shouldn't be sad about it. I cried but felt no tears dropping, I had been in the house just crying, hoping someone would care, nope, no one, not even a co-worker come in and visited me. I was just at home, drinking and eating casually, but way lesser, and I can't believe I still exist. I'm way skinnier, and way more stressed and tired. I can't believe I would say this, but...I can't live without him.

But I tried to push that thoughts back as I decided to be productive and take care of myself for once after a long time. I did my morning routine as of showering and picking my clothes and doing my hair.

I just wore a semi oversized shirt and a baggy sweatpants and put my shoes on.

This was the only thing that could make me look normal, not too fat neither skinny. As I went downstairs, I remembered my phone being charged at the kitchen counter as I never touched it for weeks, I grabbed it and turned it on as I looked.

180 missed calls from Ned

150 missed calls from Zach

200 missed calls from Keith

K: Hina Eugene isn't working right, please just come back. ~2 weeks ago

N: Hina, Eugene's too broken, please. ~ 1 week ago

Z: please Hina, your the only one who can have him back. ~3 weeks ago

This was weeks ago, Eugene should have recovered by now...*Ding* my phone had a notification.

N: Are you still there?

They still...cared

Ned is calling

I hesitated with my mind saying don't, and the other saying do. I couldn't do it anymore, I had a breakdown as I sat on the floor still holding my phone. I sobbed as I tapped the answer button. "Hina?" Ned answered quite surprised.