Chapter 20: A day in the life of Hina

Hina's POV

I woke up by someone opening the door with the smell of bacon and Eggs.

"Good morning hugger." I heard Eugene say

I brought the covers over my head.

"Ms. Yoshioka, I made you breakfast in bed." Eugene said and I sat up

"Good morning, Non-hugger, thank you for the breakfast in bed." I said to Eugene and pecked him on the cheeks.

"How bout you? Did you eat?" I asked Eugene in concern.

"Yes Ms. yoshioka, I already ate." Eugene answered.

"You do smell like bacon too." I whispered not letting him hear what I said.

"What?" Eugene asked

"What?" I asked back.

We just giggled and I ate the Bacon and Eggs.

I finished eating and just stared at Eugene.

"What?" Asked Eugene

"I love you." I told him

"I love you too." He said and kissed my Forehead.

I took the tray and went downstairs to put the dishes down. I put the tray on the sink and went to the toilet, I looked at myself on the mirror and saw my hair perfect, and my face not messed up like usual.

I washed my hands and went straight upstairs. I saw Eugene laying down and I closed the door behind me leaving the lamp open and I jumped on the bed then
lied beside Eugene. 

"Your too cute." Eugene said pulling me down to hugging him.

"Your look too good Mr. Lee Yang" I told him back. He just giggled.

"Is it Saturday today?" I asked.

"Yeah." Eugene answered

"Crap." I said getting up.

"Why?" Asked Eugene

"I should be filming for my channel." I told Him.

"Do you need my help?" Asked Eugene

"Actually, my video is 'A day in a life of Hina' so I do need help." I said standing up, but was pulled down again by Eugene's Hug.

"as much as I love your Comfortable hugs, I need to work too, so lets get up." I told him and I stood up. My routine is just Work, Work, Work, I'm a workaholic.
I wore a White 'Clickbait' crop sweater top, and Black shorts. "BTW, this is a sponsor for Adidas so help me pick out clothes for this." I told Eugene "okay!" He simply said

~Filming~

"So were starting in my recording office for the intro." I told Eugene "then, you will come in the office to suggest me something." I explained the whole script and Random things and we started to set up.

Sync *Clap* "I love Eugene Lee yang" I said to the camera and saw the audio on the computer. "Oh crap, the Audio is low." I complaint and fixed it. "Redo." I shouted

Sync *Clap* "This video is 50% Scripted and 50% Random" I said and everything was normal.

"Eugene! Were starting, get ready!" I shouted.

"I'm right by the door!" He shouted back

"Hey guys, HRV here also known as Hina's Random Videos, and today...I~Don't know what to do." The door behind opens.

"This is a day in a life of Hina." Eugene spoke

"Nice Idea.....ARTSY!" I shouted "ARTSY!" Eugene shouted back.