Chapter 16: Fine

This will not make any sense mostly because it might be my first time writing third person.

3rd person

Jack is with Hina and Mark went out of the room with a picture of Eugene and Showed it to the guards, "Please don't let him in, just some privacy purposes." Said Mark

"Okay we'll try our best." Said the security

"Thank you" smiled Mark and he ran to a cafe in the hospital and ran back to the room.

He saw a Hina peacefully sleeping and Jack has his hands on her head. "Well she's my daughter and I guess your her uncle." Smiled Mark

"Her connection with us was just different when she came into your life." Said Jack rubbing Hina's forehead with his thumb.

"Why are you caressing my forehead Jack?" Hina suddenly whispers we all laugh, Hina sits straight up.

"Well Hina I figured you are hungry so I bought you food." I told her

"How about me?" Asked jack with his puppy eyes.

"Of course we have some drink and food too, Were humans Jack, not mutants." Mark laughed.

~While eating~

We were eating peacefully and we heard the door creak, the smiling expression from Hina's face faded.

"Why are you here?" Hina asked

He just stayed silent Mark stood up and was going to tackle him but Jack held Mark's arms to stop Mark.

"Eugene, why are you here? The guards should have stopped you." Said Mark worried

"I said it was an emergency." Said Eugene in concern

"Can we talk, in private?" I said as I dragged him outside.

"Why the heck are you here." Mark asked in anger.

"Well I came here for Hina." Said Eugene

"Your the one that cause her heart to almost give out Eugene, Your the one who hurt her." Mark pointed at Eugene's chest and He ran inside to find Hina hyperventilating.

"Press..that...button." Pointed Hina in every breath at a button.

Jack clicked a specific button and two nurses came in with a nebulizer, and put it over Hina's mouth and nose. "Thank you." Hina said calming down a little "If it runs out and your breathing is still not fine, just press the same button as before." Said the nurse and they walked out. "Stressed again." Mark sighed and Eugene is just sitting there looking worried as ever.

"Has it ever come out that strong in your house?" Asked Jack, Hina just nodded

"How many times?" Asked Jack again Hina put up 5 fingers.

Jack just sat there and Eugene walked over to her

"I'm so sor-" Eugene was cut of by Hina putting one finger up and taking the nebulizer of for a second to talk. "Don't talk to me." Sassed Hina. Eugene just put a surrender with his hand walked back to his chair. Hina lied down with the nebulizer and Mark mouthed to Eugene "It takes sometime." And Eugene just sat there and waited. The Nebulizer ran out and Hina put her piece down and she suddenly coughed and heavily breathed.

"Crap, Mark, asthma attack." Hina managed to speak out.

Jack just pressed the same button and the nurse came in with a Liquid for asthma attack and put some in the nebulizer, the nebulizer smoke and Hina took it with her.

Hina took it and put it on her nose and mouth, she lied down with it so she can't see Eugene. Mark couldn't see her so he sat beside Jack. Hina turned her back to them but this time, the nurse stayed by Eugene's side. The nurse started to flirt with Eugene and Eugene doesn't seem to enjoy it. Hina suddenly sat up. "Your here to work not to flirt." Said Hina to the nurse, Hina just rolled her eyes and lied back down again. The nurse blushed and walked to Hina's side to watch her. The nebulizer ran out and Hina seem to be calm so the nurse took the Machine and went out.

(Mark's POV)

The nurse finally went out due to the Eugene thing, well, if Nina is right beside her every single day, Hina cant be peaceful. So I talked to her telepathically.

Nina you should stop
Bothering Hina.

Why should I?

Because you stress Hina
Out and thats bad for
Her.

Fine

Finally Nina went out of the room and Hina can sleep peacefully.

Hina turned to us and smiled, she stood up and ran up to me and hugged me really tight. She suddenly cried.

"Ms. Fishbach Marquez Yoshioka, you have to let me stay alive if you want to go to Pax." I laughed.

She giggle and said "Fine Mr. Fischbach." Then she let go from the hug.

"Hows your last name different than the other?" Asked Jack.

"Who's my mother?" Asked Hina

"Ma. Cristina Fischbach....Marquez Yoshioka." Said Jack

"Now who's my father?" Asked Hina again.

"Hiro Yoshioka." Said Jack

"Lastly, who's my mom's brother?" Asked Hina

"Mark Edward Fischbach." Answered Jack

"Problem solved." Laughed Hina.

We all just laughed