Chapter 26: I missed her

Hina's POV

Then another 3 months have past, I didn't work, made any contact with my friends, neither any family member.

A month of suffering

A month of crying

And a month of deciding

If this is my last day, why wouldn't I talk to him for the last time?

I opened my phone probably for the last time, and started typing, to the person who I thought was my long lasting love...sadly, he wasn't.

H: I wish I had tell you about this enough, and I don't even know if I had tell you enough, but I loved you, and I still do, and I'm sorry that I broke your heart, but I hope whatever happened between us stays the same, and I hope your happy with Ella, thank you for the good memory, I will leave you with the new memories you will yet to have with Ella, thank you, goodbye.

I closed my phone, and went to my balcony, where there was a sight to my whole front porch, crying, I sat on the edge of it, thinking of all things that had happened to me, my fame, my family, BuzzFeed, and I'm just ending all of it, just because of a thing, stupid, I'm stupid for loving but falling for something anyways.

I stood up from my position, turn around to face my room. 'I guess this is the end' I thought as I closed my eyes, and slowly fell backwards, taking my last breath, "Wait" I suddenly floated, it was Nina.

"You can't do this to yourself"

"Who cares anyways?"

"He does"

"No, he doesn't"

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Just let me end it all, you can be free, imagine how happy you can be."

"I know how happy I could be if I'm free, but my job is to protect you, to make You feel joy."

Just then, I felt numbness.

Nina's POV

Oh no, She passed out, meaning I'm in control, I have to contain myself.

I went in her room and everything was dark.

Eugene's POV

I recently broke up with Ella because of our toxic relationship, and today, I was in my room sobbing while staring at a red box, I suddenly received a message from Hina.

I read the message, and it didn't feel like a 'goodbye wish your happy' kind of letter, it was more of a...Death note.

I quickly got her keys and rushed to her house, I opened the gate, and the atmosphere was dark, very dark. I entered her house, and Hina wasn't there, neither her pets.

I ran upstairs to her room, hearing a light sound inside, I entered, and there I saw Nina, with her floating in the air all fancy.

"Where is she?! What did you do to her?!" I shouted.

"I-I did nothing." She denied.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DID NOTHING?!" I questioned raging.

"She tried to take her own life away, Eugene, WAKE THE F*** UP! She's ruining her own life just for her to give you back your happiness, She gave you two chances, isn't that enough?!... What can you do to save her from it anyways?"

But...my happiness is...her.

"I'm sorry, Eugene, she's unconscious right now, I can't do anything, someone has to do something." I remembered how her cousins and friends did it.

"Please Eugene, you know how to do this, I don't care if I'm trapped in that darkness anymore, I just want her own good, thats all I want." She begged

I thought of the song, I started to hum it, and started to sing the lyrics while looking at her with tears in my eyes.

"Before I fall
Too fast
Keep it sweet
But make it last" I sobbed and Nina closed her eyes, she glitched a little as a tear drop dropped on her grey cheek.

I continued the song.

"Don't let her fall." Was the last thing Nina said before she was back inside Hina, Hina's body dropped on the ground Nina's clothing fading away to Hina's Pjs.

"Hina?" I called slightly shaking her.

"Huh? W-what happened?" She questioned confused

"Are you okay?" I questioned, she looked down.

"I-I'm so s-sorry." She stuttered

"No, I should be the one who's sorry, Hina, I can't live without you, your my happiness, nothing can change the way I feel towards you, I love you to the moon and back." I know, its really cheesy, but its true though. I hugged her tighter than a rubber band could.

Its only been a year since we met (A/N I lost count on the story date/time, sorry), but I feel like I've known her for years.

I don't like commitments, but I think I'm officially ready to commit. I just need the right timing.

Hina cried in my arms for what seemed like hours, until she drifted off to sleep.

I carried her to the bed and gently put her there, I laid with her in the bed holding her close, I pecked the top of her head and drifted off with her, I missed her.

Hey guys, you may have noticed something, the title have changed once again, and I have a plot to it thats why, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, luv ya guys❤️❤️❤️