Chapter 2: House Warming Party

Edited

It was 5:30 pm and it was time to go home.

I brought Ashley and Quinta with me to drive home, as they were just room mates across the Office, though we stopped over there just to get some of their clothing.

~Driving~

"Well would you guys mind if I stop by a convinient store first?" I asked "No."

"Great." I pulled the break in the parking lot of the convenient store, and got out, letting them wait in the car. I went in and bought some snacks, along with some dog food.

I put everything in the trunk and continued to drive back home.

I ran over to the back of my car to get the stuff, almost tripping on the way.

I parked my car, and the girls looked around, mesmerized.

They followed me inside and were greeted by two corgis Melody and Ginger, getting petted by the gals.

I guide them to the guest room, and let them change into their swimming suits.

~~~~~~~~

I grabbed a towel and went to the pool with Ashley and Quinta.

As I was going to Jump in the pool, when the doorbell rang. I opened the Gate with my towel over my shoulder. I saw the try guys, Ariel and Becky along with their dogs, Bean, Pesto and Emma, welcoming them in, I closed closed the Gate. I walked towards the house the dogs went out from the doggo pool and ran to me "hello doggo." I said with my dog talking accent. The dogs happily welcomed the people. Eugene is carriying Melody and Ned is carrying Ginger, Eugene's dogs were roaming around. Then Bean was just on Ariel's arms. I giggled and lead them to the changing room.

I swam under water and grabbed a random person's foot, seeing it jump a bit. (A/N why??? I dunno, this Hina was a 2015 Hina, It's 2019 and I'm editing this again lol)

I reached the surface again and laughed, seeing Eugene clearly annoyed with me.

~2 hours of swimming later~

I looked at the wall clock on the door and saw it was 1:00 am so I decided to go upstairs to take a shower.

I just edited this from 1000 words, and it was cut down to 568 words... (2019 editing: 411 words)

Love ya peeps