Chapter 28: A Story to Remember(end)

Hina's POV

We had our dinner night with Mark, Sean, and Felix, and others like Bob, Wade, and Ethan, we went back to the same hotel and went in our rooms to rest our heads for tomorrow.

~Next Day~

I woke up in Eugene's arms and escaped(which was hard to do) and took a shower

"Babe?" I heard Eugene knocking.

"Yes what?" I shouted from inside.

"Are you in there?" He questioned.

"Yes I'm obviously not in here." I sarcastically answered turning the shower off.

"I'm just getting ready for pax, nothing else." I shouted.

"Okay." He said and heard him jumping on the bed.

I changed my clothes and opened the door of the bathroom.

"Are you gonna take a shower?" I questioned, he nodded

"Then go in there before I dump my bag of make up on you." I said going out from the bathroom. He stood up and went in the shower, I did my hair and make-up, and put my hair in a messy bun.

Eugene came out with a dark blue shirt with a black short jumper, and with his hair all messed up.

"I forgot my hair stuff at home, can I use yours." Eugene questioned which is something that always happened whenever we traveled

I chucked the bottle at him hitting him on the chest, startling him, but catching it afterwards.

"Owie." He whined.

"Sowwy." I apologized with a cute voice. He went back inside as I leaned on the frame of the door.

"Now I stare at you for three hours." I joked, he chuckles and goes back in the bathroom.

"Mark said we have to be at the building 10 minutes before 10 am." Eugene said as he combed his hair.

"Its 7:30." I checked the time.

"Still have some time." He shrugged. Then a comfortable silence surrounded us.

Eugene's POV

Even though I'm calm right now, I'm panicking inside. What if this doesn't go as planned?

~Timu skippu brought to you by the time of Eugene's hair routine~