Chapter29: Epilogue

Heyo! Thank you for 5k reads! It's awesome! It really is...and so, I made a short update of Hina's life...

I also have been writing reader's one shots, so give notice when you see the word "you" instead of "I" since this is written in first person, I also wrote this at 4 am, so, this may be bad...

Enjoy though! xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 2 years since the marriage, and nine months ago, I announced that I was pregnant to my loving husband, Eugene Lee Yang, then two weeks ago, I gave birth to a beautiful girl, Victoria Marquez Yang, and now- yea, I hear her.

"I got it." Eugene gently patted my waist standing up to go to the nursery. Since I was up, I might as well go get a glass of water.

I stood up and went to the kitchen, filling up a glass of water and gulping it down, filling it up again, walking up the stairs to check on the nursery afterwards.

"Victoria Marquez Yang, please simmer down, mommy's sleeping, and we don't want to wake her do we?" Eugene was surprisingly good with her, whenever she starts to cry, Eugene just shows up, and she simmers down, this moment brought yet another smile on my face.

Eugene placed the baby in her crib and walked out to see me standing there with a glass of water.

"Water?" I held it up to him, him taking the water and drinking the whole glass. "Thank you." Eugene gave me a peck on the cheek.

"You didn't have to be up this late." Eugene held my upper arm, looking into my eyes, silence filled the hallway, as we both just stared at each other.

"I love you." I smiled standing on my toes to kiss him with passion, at this moment, my life was complete, I have a perfect life, a perfect family, a perfect job, and a huge house to stay in.

"Lets go to bed." Eugene smiles and held the small of my back leading us to the master's bedroom laying there again, but cuddled up to Eugene this time.

"I love you, and Victoria, and I will put you two first before anything else, everything is perfect." Eugene kisses my temple, draping his arms over my waist, I giggled.

"I love you too." I told Eugene before starting to fall asleep.

"That was cheesy, indeed." Eugene giggled along.

"Goodnight." We both say in unison.