Chapter 14: Its your fault

(A chapter that doesn't relate to the title)

HinaY's POV

We went to my friends and talked and played a little game. We went back to the Hotel room.

I got a text from Jonah saying "When you come home, your going to Markiplier's house for a birthday party." then Itexted back "When exactly" "The next day after tou arrive 3:00 pm." "ok thank you Jonah" I hit send and put my phone in my pocket and walked To our hotel to pack things.

~Birthday Party~

We finally arrived to his house and I changed my clothes to a normal Mint-White combination. I rang the door bell and Mark opened the door "Hey gurl! Where's your Boyfriend?" asked Mark. "that guy that is getting out of the car." "Nice choice, would you mind me borrowing him for a sec? you go hangout with Amy, Signe, and Marzia." "Sure!" I agreed and quietly went to the girls couch and said "Hey you guys are Sean, Dad, and Felix's GF, Right?" I said making sure. "Yep thas us." said signe. "Would you mind me sitting here?" I asked "No we wouldnt." said Marzia with her usual Italian voice. "So your only with your boyfriend right?" asked Amy "yah" And we talked about their BF and stuff.

~15 minutes later~

"Well who is your boyfriend?" asked Amy "Eugene the um, Asian guy, and you might know him too!" I said "Wait, the um, asian one!?" asked Signe in panic "I'm afriad to say that he went in Ethan's room with a girl." said Marzia calmly "Huh?" I confusedly asked. "Here. Follow me, I'll lead you to the room." I followed her and she pointed out the room. I opened it and saw what I didnt want to see, Eugene pinning a girls hand kissing her roughly, my loved one cheating on me saying he love me but they just use me for a cover in a hole. He turned around and saw me tearing up, before he could react, I ran away and Eugene followed me, "Hina wait, I can explain!" Eugene said in panic "whats in the room, explained it all." I said angryly even though I was tearing up. He caught up to me and pulled my shoulder back but I was pulled by Mark that is saying, "What are you trying to do to my Best Daughter?" and Eugene tried to pull me back to him but was stopped by Sean and Felix walling Him and saying, "back off man!" I just turned around to Mark's Chest and cried on his T-shirt "calm down Hina." Mark says while he was stroking his hand on the back of my head.

Mark's POV

Poor Hina, She shouldnt be experiencing things like this, She's just 26 she is like a daughter to me so I want to protect her. "Hina, I can explain." Eugene says trying to reach over Hina, she just made a go away gestured to Eugene but he didnt do antything about it. So I just run to her side and hugged her.
I then suddenly remembered when she became 13, she was just crying because her mom was just mad at her and slapped her, I just watched the horrifying scene of My sister's daughter which is like my daughter now.

~Flashback~

Cristy: "Hina your so dumb, HOW COULD YOU GET YOUR TEST GRADE TO C!?"

Hina doesnt answer

Cristy: "WHAT, YOUR NOT GOING TO ANSWER ME!?"

Hina just looks down

Cristy: "ANSWER ME!"

"Its because I was focused on my other-" Hina was interrupted

*Slap on the face* Cristy: "WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO TALK BACK!?"

Hina just ran to me hugged me, I hugged back she cried and I could feel her heartbeat racing so fast.

Cristy: "YOU THINK UNCLE MARK CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!?"

*Pushes Hina's head*

Hina doesn't respond

I felt her heartbeat race faster as I stopped Cristy from hurting Hina

"Why are you doing this to your daughter?" I said calmly

Cristy: "BECAUSE SHE NEVER LEARNS!"

I look at Hina's face. she has her eyes closed, I try to shake her

"Hina, Hina, It's uncle Mark." I say, she doesnt, respond. Her lips were white and her eyelids started to black out.

I took her to the hospital.

I dragged her to the emergency room and the nurses took her away. and so I sat down on a waiting chair and curled up to a ball and started crying.

~About 2 hours later~

Doctor: Are you Mr. Fischbach?

Mark: Please just call me Mark

Doctor: would you like to see Hina? I will explain it to you later.

Mark: Yeah Sure!

~In the room~

Hina is sleeping peacefully.

Doctor: so what exactly happened to her?

Mark: Ohh, about that. Hina just got home with a test grade, and with C graded on it.Then she proudly showed it to her mom that is always expecting an A or an B from her test grade.

~Mark explains it all~

Doctor: So your the dad?

Mark: Actually Big brother of Cristy.

Doctor: Ok, so would you like to take custody of Hina?

Mark: Sure! She is like my daughter already.

someone giggles beside me, I look down to the bed finding Hina smiling

Hina: Then your my real dad now.

she smiles and tries to sit up, she suddenly held her chest and laid back down.

Hina: Ow.

Doctor: I suggest to let her lay down a bit longer. Mr. Fischbach can we talk personally.

Mark: Sure

~Ouside the room~

Doctor: I'm sorry Mark, but your Niece has heart failure.

Mark: How can I prevent it?

Doctor: let her stay happy, and maybe visit a Psychologist.

Mark: I will, Thank you.

Doctor: and Mr. Fischbach, Hina is released tomorrow since she woke up today.

I just nodded and went inside to see a sleeping Hina.
"I'm so sorry, Hina, I will never let anyone hurt you again."

~Flashback end~

I need to make her happy