Chapter 21: too clingy

~After Two weeks from the incident, Eugene is back at his house and you guys are not live ins...Yet~

Hina's POV

"Hey there Gene." I said as I roll up next to him.

He just stands up and walks away.

"Ouch." I whispered as I roll my chair back to my desk.

~about the whole day later~

"Hello Eugene, what are you doing?" I asked as I walked up to him, kissed him on the cheek and tried to hug him, until he pushed me off.

"Whats wrong Eugene?" I whisper yelled at him while following him to his desk.

"Like seriously, you didn't talk to me all day long." I crunched up my eyebrows in concern.

He walks to the kitchen again.

"Get over yourself, Drama Queen." Eugene whispered while he rolled his eyes.

"Pardon?" I asked him

"Hina, your too clingy, you always follow me all day long, what happened with the quiet and shy Hina? You know just get away from me." He said and my concerned eyes, suddenly changed to my normal face which is a B**ch face.

"Fine." I said as I walked away from him and to my desk to pack up my things.

I was tearing up when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey Hina, whats wrong?" I turned to see Ashley.

"Eugene." I simply said and sprinted out the office to my car and Eugene suddenly followed.

"Hina, I didn't mean to." Eugene said and grabbed my shoulder to stop me, I turned around.

"Its ok, I'm too clingy right? You want me to stay away from you so I understand that, you need some space." I said trying not to cry and shrugged my shoulder away from his grip to walk out of the office and go home.

Eugene's POV

Hina left the office, I don't need the space that she's telling me, I...its my mistake.

"Yup, you lost it for the second time, and your not even drunk." I turned around to see Quinta.

"I heard a guy named Arjay is onto her, maybe you shouldn't have done that." Said Quinta.

"You heard it from who?" I asked

"Zach, Hina's 'Desk person' ask him for more details. And I'll have the keys back." Said Quinta and patted my back.

Hina's POV

I went in my car and drove home, I closed the doors behind me and went straight to my room without eating dinner.

"What a f*ucking love life." I said as I put my bag down and change my clothes.

I changed my clothes and plop down on my bed. I quickly made a group chat with Ned, Keith and Zach.

(N=Ned K=Keith Z=Zach H=Hina)

N: What happened Hina?

K: What did Eugene do to you?

Z: We can beat him to death if you want

H: thank you for the offer, but I'm fine, I just wanted a little advise from you guys. What should I do tomorrow? Its just Wednesday tomorrow.

N: I'll ask Ariel

K: I'll ask Becky

Z: well, I'll ask myself

H: Funny Zach, very funny.

Sorry guys if this is short, the chapter's story will be different from the Chapter title so I'll just post another one.