Chapter 12: Incharge?

yeah, its Nina again, It's a Fanfiction/Fiction so ya know, I will do that sometimes.

"Ervin! Help N-Nina!"
...............................................

Jonathan's POV

"Ervin! Help N-Nina" Ella shouted

I panicked and remembered when we were 5th grade she was mad to Our classmate Tristan and her Eyes went Dark with a Mint middle part and she was carrying Tristan around with a power. And that happened a couple more times but Our teacher stopped her.

I was scared to get hurt but I would rather get hurt then My sisters.

I tried to copy what our teacher always do, she tackled her and sang her a sweet lullaby.

I ran towards Hina and Eugene stopped me and tried to pull Hina away from Ella, but failed by getting raised up with one of Hina's Hand.

I shook my head and ran to Hina, and tackled her to the ground with her hand under my knees so she wouldn't do anything and Eugene fell to the ground.

I sang Catch me, by Demi Lovato and she screamed "No! No! Let me stay!" Her eyes turned Brown again and I got off of her continuing to sing and she suddenly whooshed up to stand and she just walked to the side and sat down, like nothing happened

Surprisingly, her clothes didn't change to a Mint colored Dress. She suddenly spoke

"I'm so sorry" Hina apologized "When I get pissed off, Nina possesses my body and she's in charge of my whole body." Hina Explained to the crew

"We know that from 5th grade." Ella said calmly

"Tristan is the one most target that Nina has." I said Trying not to be scared.

Hina suddenly saw Eugene on the ground aching and she ran to Him. She got flung away with Eugene's arm and we saw Nina's Eyes but Hina shook it off and ran back to Eugene seeing his pain.

Hina's POV

Eugene just flung me back and Nina came back but I shook it off and ran back to Eugene,

"I am so sorry, Eugene" I cried

"Its ok, its not you anyways, its Nina." Said Eugene in pain.

"This will hurt a bit but please don't panic." I said placing a hand over the ache.

"Ugh!" Eugene cried

I closed my eyes and said the things in my head, I open my eyes with Eugene staring at me, and I close them again, and tried to shake off Nina's mind off me. But she won the fight over whos incharge, and so my Short and crop top became a Mint green dress and my eyes became Black and in the middle there was Mint. All I remember was Me standing up Eugene and my vision blurs.

Eugene's POV

How did Hina do all that things? Who even is Nina? Her Alter Ego? There are so much questions in my head that I cant handle but Hina Closed her eyes and the pain started to go away. I just stared at her and her eyes opened again, her brown eyes became blackish mint and she closed them again to shake her head and her eyes became normal again and she falls down to the ground she whispers "I'm incharge"

Incharge?