Chapter 10: the flight and the drive

We checked in and waited since it was still 9:00 pm
......................................................

"Wanna go eat dinner?" I asked them

"Where?" Everyone said at the same time

"Somewhere in here." I answered

"What kind?" I asked

"Burrito" said everyone

"Well Subway it is" I said practically shouting

~30 minutes of talking later~

"I'm tired, I need a frappe... Look to the right, STARBUCKS!" We all laughed

"Want anything?" I asked

"Normal Coffee" said everyone

I ordered my usual drink and bought 7 Coffee with 8 cookies. I quickly walked back to our seats and gave them their drinks. And while I drink my frappe, I called my cousin from Japan and said to pick us up at the airport in September 2 10:00 pm Japan time. I hung up from the call and went inside the plane with the dogs.

"Did Jonah just bought a Business class ticket for us?" Said Ned. I just smirked and stayed silent but I think they figured out what happened so Zach suddenly asked pointing at me "Did you?" I shaked my head 'no' but they don't believe me, I have denied them for 5 minutes until I gave up and said "Fine, I did buy it" they were going to thank me until I interrupted them. "Don't, thank me, I'll have to thank you guys because you guys came with me."

I put my dogs on my foot place and so did Eugene and Ned.

~20 hours of flight later~

We finally arrived and we saw a sign that had said Hina Y. I walked up to it and saw my cousin Jonathan, I hugged him and he hugged back, He push me back a little wanting to say something.

"Hey there Girl, I have a surprise for you, in the van hurry with your friends, come in, He opened the door for me and My other cousin jumped on me and shouted "HINAY! I missed you!" "Heyo Ella I missed you too!" I took the gripped off of Ella "Ella begged me to bring her here, and I did." Jonathan explained I suddenly saw a worm on the ground causing me to jump on Eugene's arms and everyone laughed. "Hinay, you still scared of worms?" Said Ella "Well look who's talking" she realized she was on Jonathan's arms too. We all laughed, then Eugene and Jonathan carried us into the van. "So why are they here?" Asked Ella "Work" I simply said. "Doggoes!" Ella screamed changing the topic "I told you I'll buy some corgis someday." "And you did!" Said Ella while petting the dogs. "I had no Ideas for names, so I just name them after you and John." I explained "Their so cute." Ella hugged them tight.

"Lets stop at Seven Eleven, I need to buy dog food for the dogs" I told Jonathan

I walked to the counter and asked in a Japanese language and the accent "いぬ の たべもの て どこ ですか?" (Where is the dog food section?) (As I said, I am half)

He guided me to the place and the boys clapped at me "にほんご まだ うまいじゃん" (your still good at speaking Japanese) said Ella.

"ま-まね" (yah kind of) I said back

"TF are you guys talking about" said Zach

"I asked the staff of wheres the dog food, then Ella said to me that I am still good at Japanese, and I answered Kind of." I explained.

"Hows John BTW?" I questioned

"Good, have his own life, he didn't want to go here because he said he was busy." She explained

We bought the stuff and went back in the car.

"Wait remember were heading to Nara ok? Not to our house" I said in our old Japanese accent

"Wow, that accent is old...and yes, Jonathan told that already." Answered Hina with the accent. Then I cuddled up to her. "Ella, I'm way smaller than you" "yep I'm still taller." She teased

~in the car on the way to Nara~

"I'm cold, Eugene, can you get my jumper from my bag please." I asked Eugene

"Here you go" said Eugene while giving me my jumper to me. I wore it, and cuddled with Ella again.

"I missed the hugs" I said still hugging Ella.

"Hina it's been 10 years, how will we not miss this?" Said Ella then giggled.

~2 1/2 hours of driving later~

"Hinay, wake up, were here." Ella called shaking me. "5minutes" I whined.

"No, your mom will be disappointed in you" Ella said still shaking me.

"Fine" I whined and woke up.

We walked in my grandma's house and saw my tearing up dad sitting next to grandad ashes. I walked towards and hugged him tightly. "ひろ、おじいちゃん もう いいところ に いる よ" (Hiro, grandpa is in a good place) He just nodded. Then I went to my mom smiling "Baby, its my first time seeing you hug Hiro." "Sh ma, my friends are here with me." I said looking at them "Wait, where's Ashley and Quinta?" I asked "Sleeping" said Ariel. "Ok let them be, their tired and you guys are probably tired too" said mom worried "You know I'm used to Jet lags mom, their tired" I pointed at my friends "Lead the girls to your room and the boys to your cousins. "Okay" I said starting to walk towards our room. "I lead the girls to my room which is still galaxy type and said to the girls and boys. "some houses in Japan, beds doesn't exist, so you guys will sleep in soft cushioned sheet with thick heavy blankets." "That sounds comfy." Said Ned.

"At least you guys ain't sleeping in a hotel, so Ariel and Ella, stay here, I'll just guide the boys and get the girls." I commanded Ariel. I just got a simple "Okay" from Ariel as they set their things down. I went out of the room and guided the boys to my cousins room and said "all of you will sleep together here ok?" "Okay" they said in Unison. I went out of the room and went outside finding the girls awake and panicking. I opened the van and said "girls were here in Japan now, and lets get you to bed. Come inside" they calmed down knowing they were here to go with me and they met Mom and Hiro, I guided them to my room with Ariel, And Ella, I went outside again saying, "I have to talk to Mom" they all nodded as they went inside the cushions saying, "Comfy and soft" I just Giggled and walked outside.