Chapter 24: No

Eugene's POV

I'll regret whatever is going to happen? But who is the she that Ned is talking about?

I just ignore it and continue editing.

~30 Minutes later~

'Ugh! My conscience can't take it anymore, I'll go right now.' I thought as I packed my things and walk out of the office to drive towards the Hospital that Ned was saying.

~Hospital~

I walked to the counter. Someone tapped my shoulder.

"Ms. Fischbach is right there with her friends." Pointed the nurse to the room that Hina was in last time.

I walked in.

"It Depends." Said the Doctor and went out.

I walked over to Hina who is passed out.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nebulizer broken, hyperventilated, drove here to use their nebulizer, tried to walk to a room, thanked me, and she passed out." Ned summarized.

"We, will go to work now, we'll leave you guys here." Keith suggested as they walked away.

They left and I walked towards Hina. I took a chair and placed it beside Hina. I held her hand as I sat down, and stared at her. I suddenly started to cry.

"Its my fault, I didn't take your chance seriously...I'm so sorry." I cried onto the back of her hand.

As I was crying on her bed, I felt a hand stroke my head. I look up to see Hina looking at me smiling.

"Its not...Your fault." Her voice was very raspy.

"Ah, just on time." The doctor from Earlier said.

"I'm back here again Dr. Schneep." Hina rolled her eyes

Hina's POV

"What happened?" Dr. Schneep asked

"Um, I dropped my nebulizer, and I broke it, then I couldn't use it in time so I passed out while thanking Ned." I sarcastically explained

"Well, it says here that the Nebulizer isn't the case of you passing out. And it can't really recognize why, but it could be that your tired, your diet isn't right, or your stressed on something." The doctor said as he was reading his note, I glance down at Eugene who stopped crying and almost burst out with tears.

I just squeezed his hand a little tighter giving him a comforting look. "If it is stress, I probably suggest avoiding it, and if its your diet intake, you should be eating more, and if your tired, I suggest Don't go to work." The doctor said glancing down at Eugene.

"So, tomorrow, you will be dismissed, we will give you some medicines...And I suppose, I will leave you guys here." He said smiling while leaving. "Thank you." My voice was still raspy. As soon as Dr. Schneep left, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. Eugene cried as he sat on the bed and pulled me up to his lap, and I was there trying to be careful for the thing that is stuck on my hand to not get pulled out, I had my chance to hug back, but I pulled myself back as I didn't want to, I was just emotionally tired, I know that I cannot live without him, but if I had to, I will at least try, this was a point of me letting go, not recovering from my mental state.

I know that if I leave, Eugene would be free, he can do whatever he wants to do, meanwhile, I will just try to pull myself together. He knows how to function by himself, we were just together for about a month or two, I can possibly leave myself to die, but Lord knows that someone would somehow catch me from my fall.

Every single plan that I could use for me to have a chance to let Eugene go was running through my mind as I knew how he didn't want any commitment yet.

I just wanted this to be over, my carrier, my life, my relationship, can all f*** off and I would be just...gone.

I didn't want to do this, but I had made my mind. "I'm sorry Eugene." I tried to push him away. "I can't." I started to tear up as this moment was a whole another level for torture. "What? W-what do you mean?" He stuttered with a worried look. "W-we can't j-just let go, we have to fight." He tried to encourage. "I know, but I see how you want freedom, how you just want to be alone, and I'm giving you that chance." I held back anymore tears as I didn't want anything to do with him right now.

Eugene's POV

No, I don't want this to be over, I love her, I can't live without her.
(A/N Holy crap, I'm making myself cry why do I have a sick twisted mind?)

"I know, but I see how you want freedom, how you just want to be alone, and I'm giving you that chance." This sentence broke my heart.

"I don't want to make this harder for me Eugene, just get out." She firmly said pointing out the door, I just froze in place as I didn't want to. "I'm sorry Eugene, I already have made up my mind, its over." She suddenly said making me jump off the bed and just fast walk out trying not to slam the door.

Hina's POV

I hope I wont regret this...

A/N
Hi beautiful peeps, as I was editing this, I went back to my upcoming story, and it suppose to have about 5 chapters now, and when I went back, there were only 2 chapters, 2 CHAPTERS!!! Three of them were somehow deleted, and the work that I put in it was wasted, I don't know how to restore deleted chapters, and if you know how to, please let me know, My app is somehow broken and can't handle my stuff, I cried seeing over 10,000 words wasted cuz of some technical thing in the app. So if you know how to restore stuff, tell me, I need it.

-Hina💁🏻‍♀️😅

Update: it erased one more chapter, I'll just go and take a bath in holy water and spray it on my phone😂

Update: I got everything back again...WATTPAD IS BROKEN