This Entire Situation Has Gone Too Far

Tu Chun Ye doesn't answer Ye Gui Feng's question seemingly thinking of something.

Momentarily Tu Chun Ye opens his eyes slightly and speaks.

"That day I had decided that if it was a Yao family clansman who would eventually come to this place I would give them this legacy but only if they are capable of understanding the things that Ye Huang Zi had left behind."

Hearing this Ye Gui Feng immediately understood that the thing that he had instinctively imprinted into his own head is the requirements to obtaining Tu Chun Ye's legacy.

However-

"Senior I did manage to imprint what great ancestor Ye Huang Zi left behind but..."

"If you cannot understand what it means then you have no hope of comprehending this legacy even if I were to give it to you."

The thing that Ye Huang Zi had left behind is a trace of his sub Dao, his Authority of the Endless Night.

Although this trace can be written or drawn out for one to see it doesn't have a proper form.

Upon seeing the writing that Ye Huang Zi had made in that piece of memory this trace had taken on the shape of mental thought within Ye Gui Feng's head after he had created the imprint.

This mental thought created by Ye Huang Zi's Dao is almost like a piece of memory within Ye Gui Feng's head that is occasionally remembered only to be forgotten in the next instance when he tries to reach out for it.

"Come visit me once you have comprehended the meaning in that trace."

Before Ye Gui Feng can give his reply Tu Chun Ye waves a hand causing the world itself to distort.

The entirety of the world seemingly folds in on itself and the next instance Ye Gui Feng finds himself standing outside of the entrance that takes on the form of a demon's head.

[Shen Sha Zi shall be coming soon.]

Having said that the voice of Tu Chun Ye permanently fades away into the background.

"*Sigh*"

The Goddess of the Night raises a sigh before withdrawing into Ye Gui Feng's storage ring.

"I wonder how long would it take for me to comprehend that trace... When I do will I still be here in this time period?"

Shaking his head Ye Gui Feng turns away from the demon's head and walks in the direction of the area where the Yao family and the Du family have decided to settle on.

The moment Ye Gui Feng returns he sees Xiao Ju Hong running towards him with Yao Ming Zhu standing at the far back.

"I'm back."

"Welcome back."

Xiao Ju Hong smiles as she pulls Ye Gui Feng in the direction of Yao Ming Zhu.

The settling area has changed quite a bit. Tents have been set up making this place like the settlements of a nomadic tribe of wanderers that move from place to place depending on the seasons.

"Ancestor."

Yao Ming Zhu nods before turning around with a gesture telling the two to follow.

Walking into a giant tent they see Yao Zhen Tian along with the five demon generals sitting inside.

It didn't take long for everyone to seat themselves and just as quickly everyone turns their eyes towards Ye Gui Feng causing him to blink.

"Hm?"