养月术

[Now then tell me...]

As he is saying these words Ye Gui Feng looks over at the other weapon spirit that is glaring daggers at him while cursing within the cage of magic arrays.

[What exactly did you mean when you said that this snake is created from the remnant will that is contained within the materials used to create this treasure?]

"My creator probably didn't get a chance to investigate too deeply into this matter before his passing so most of this is just my guess of might have happened. Most likely the Blood Fiends-..."

In the midst of her speech Ming Xiao Luo stops to think for a bit and shakes her head.

"No, allow me to rephrase my words. It would be better to say that the Blood Fiends' ancestors that had been wiped away in the primordial era held a vast grudge against the Luo family and this grudge is something that is passed down onto their descendants through their bloodlines so that they may never forget it. Over the passage of time this grudge that lies within the bloodline must have experienced a special kind of mutation that caused it to become a vengeful will and had thus created that secondary personality of mine as a means to gain a body."

[The ancestors of the Blood Fiends?]

"I think they are called the Miao family."

[Miao...?]

Miao Ying'er's surname had been Miao as well but Ye Gui Feng is unsure of whether or not it is the same one. And if it were then just exactly happened between her family and the Luo family that Mi Tian Huan had been a part of?

Thinking back to that memory that he had seen Ye Gui Feng didn't really see the two being on bad terms with each other. They look like they get along quite well and might even have a bit of affection for one another.

"..."

[...]

The eyes of Ming Xiao Luo and Ye Gui Feng both wanders onto the other weapon spirit.

"..."

Being looked at in such a strange manner causes the other weapon spirit to feel a shiver of discomfort. It is as if these two are planning to dissect her for the answers to the questions on their mind.

But then thinking that showing a hint of weakness might only serve to make them think that she is easy to pick on the other weapon spirit sucks in a deep breath of air and says-

"If you kill me then do just do it! This old lady won't stand for this sort of humiliation!"

Neither the Ming Xiao Luo or Ye Gui Feng managed to hear the words that the other weapon spirit had said as they gradually shifted their gaze away from her.

The other weapon spirit raises a cold snort to the two turning their eyes away as she folds her arms seemingly gloating at how she may have made them think that she isn't an easy target to bully.

[*Sigh* this matter will just have to be on hold for now. Although I am curious about what might have happened during that time period it's not something that I absolutely must know.]

"If she says anything I'll let you know."

After asking a few more questions about the usage of the Sha Luo Blood Sword to Ming Xiao Luo who answers in detail Ye Gui Feng gives a nod and returns back to the self-made heaven.

By the time Ye Gui Feng had returned the demonic self had already awakened at some point and is currently sitting off to the side cultivating.

[...]

Closing his eyes and thinking of a few things while organizing a proper plan in his head Ye Gui Feng eventually settles on a course of action to take after his demonic self recovers.

[Nothing wrong with getting those weasels out early and paying that mysterious Bai Yuechu a visit as well.]

Having made up his plans for later Ye Gui Feng returns to the lotus throne and starts to cultivate as his Celestial Spirit self as well.

The gains from the 75th world of Sha Luo is quite abundant.

It is especially so when Ye Gui Feng thought of the dark moon that is now in his left eye.

Having the time to sit down and stabilize the fusion of this dark moon into his left eye Ye Gui Feng has obtained a bit of information concerning its origins through some memories that had come from the process of assimilating with it.

The dark moon had been created by a powerful practitioner of an unknown era who had been known as the Míngyuè Xiān Zūn (明月仙尊 Translation: Paragon Immortal of the Radiant Moon) and this dark moon represents this Paragon Immortal's Dao.

Naturally this dark moon isn't an actual moon that had been taken out of its planetary orbits and refined into a treasure that can assimilate with one's body.

Instead this dark moon is something that had been created using a magic technique that the Paragon Immortal of the Radiant Moon had invented through their enlightenments. The technique is called Yǎng Yuè Shù (养月术 Translation: Nourishing Moon Incantation).

The title of this practitioner doesn't sound familiar at all to Ye Gui Feng as he had never seen anyone unleashing anything similar to that dark moon within Tu Chun Ye's memories.

Most likely this person had never really been the type to keep a high profile and is someone that cultivates year-round without meddling in the affairs of the outside world.

But the strength of this dark moon created using the Nourishing Moon Incantation is far too abnormal so to think that the creator of this technique isn't someone extremely famous is rather strange.

The only other explanation to explain why this Paragon Immortal hadn't been as famous would be if they had been someone that lived during the primordial world.

After examining this dark moon a bit more Ye Gui Feng finds out that the white light from before is not something that he will be able to unleash again even after a recharge under the showers of moonlight.

At most Ye Gui Feng can unleash less than a quarter of that white light's strength after a recharge but to fully unleash a white light of the first magnitude he would need to wait until nightfall in which there is a full moon within the skies.

Only then would Ye Gui Feng be able to unleash a white light that is on par with the first. The cause of this inconvenience is mainly due to his cultivation base still being far too weak to support this technique in the first place.

The white light aside there is another effect that comes with assimilating with this dark moon that can only be applied under the same set of circumstances.

Under the night of a full moon Ye Gui Feng's cultivation will also receive some benefits that would increase his combat capabilities.

As time passes Ye Gui Feng reopens his eyes as his demonic self and spews out a puff of white mist before looking up at the air.

Within the air is a giant bundle of death Qi to which Ye Gui Feng opens his third eye and absorbs.

Standing back up Ye Gui Feng walks over to the Sha Luo Blood Sword and grasps its handle. With a flash of blood red light the weapon vanishes and takes on the form of a sword shaped tattoo on Ye Gui Feng's right hand.

The giant sphere of metal from a while back is used as a test for Ye Gui Feng to use the Sha Luo Blood Sword as his main storage device.

After getting accustomed to using the Sha Luo Blood Sword this way Ye Gui Feng gives a light nod and transfers all of his belongings from his storage ring into one of the worlds of Sha Luo.

In the midst of doing so Ye Gui Feng also decided to check in on the Lady Butterfly of the Night. However to his shock he only managed to find a pure white cocoon when he tries to search for them.