A Gold Mine of Raw Materials

[Once you die this old lady would be considered to have done this world along with its honest people a noble service!]

"Bullshit! With that mouth of yours you're anything but noble!"

Without holding anything back Ye Gui Feng curses at the weapon spirit in the manners of a dragon spewing out a breath of flames without stopping.

Towards the curses of Ye Gui Feng the weapon spirit maintains a cold expression on her face as she listens in and takes all of them to heart causing a flame of rage to well up and burn within her head.

For the time being the weapon spirit intents to suppress her anger and unleash it in an instance when the time is right.

[Hmph for the time being scram!]

The moment the weapon spirit tells Ye Gui Feng to scram a powerful force of rejection comes from the world around him causing his body to distort before he is forcefully expelled from this world.

In the next instance Ye Gui Feng finds himself back in the self-made heaven as he takes a few steps back from the Sha Luo Blood Sword that is still locked in place.

"Tch this bitch... And that other bitch... I hate weapon spirits! All of them are despicable!"

A deep sense of hatred towards weapon spirits in general wells up within Ye Gui Feng's heart as he grinds his teeth together in frustration.

First is the Goddess of the Night and now it's this weapon spirit.

The two weapon spirits that Ye Gui Feng has interacted with are both just as irritating as the other which in turn creates a very bad first and second impression and when combined together it causes Ye Gui Feng to see all weapon spirits in a negative light.

"Hmph. Henceforth I'll make every weapon spirit that I encounter suffer till they cry in despair! And that bitch will be the first weapon spirit to experience that sense of despair!"

From within his storage ring Ye Gui Feng throws out the giant sphere of metal and leaves it off to the side.

[...]

Seeing Ye Gui Feng's obvious sense of frustration Ning Xu Yan whose face had appeared on the surface of the sun smirks in a mocking manner.

(Hmph whoever let this bastard suffer did me a good service.)

Seeing Ye Gui Feng experiencing difficulties immediately brightens Ning Xu Yan's mood in being here on a daily basis with nothing to do.

Raising a heavy sigh Ye Gui Feng sits down.

"If only there was some way to acquire the full possession of this damn weapon without going through all those worlds..."

No doubt the weapon spirit at this time must be busying herself with making the remaining 80 worlds as difficult as it can be as a means to prevent Ye Gui Feng from advancing along.

"..."

Trying to think of an idea Ye Gui Feng closes his eyes tightly.

The risks of attempting to go through the remaining 80 worlds are far too great with that weapon spirit in control of everything. With that being the case Ye Gui Feng becomes somewhat hesitant about heading back.

"Goddammit this great one can easily trick a Paragon Immortal into handing over a grade ten Divine Armament as compensation for a crime that I had pinned upon them and I had also forced a primordial world emperor into submission. A mere weapon spirit dares to think that it can hope to make my life miserable? I refuse to believe that."

Upon hearing the part in which Ye Gui Feng had said that he had forced a primordial world emperor into submission the face of Ning Xu Yan convulses as he glares at the back of Ye Gui Feng's head with his remaining left eye.

Tapping the side of his head with his finger Ye Gui Feng continues to think.

"I don't think I can completely disregard the issue of going through some of the worlds that this damn thing possesses but at the very least I need some way to prevent that bitch from making my life difficult while I'm going through those worlds. Otherwise I can never hope to make it through to the end unless... My cultivation reaches to the Paragon Immortal realm."

In the end Ye Gui Feng's thoughts turn towards his Dao of Wills and Intents.

"If..."

The thought sounded extremely unusual but the possibility of it happening didn't seem too low.

"With my Scattered Wills Tremble the Heavens can I somehow take possession of the worlds that that bitch has dominance over?"

The plan that Ye Gui Feng has in mind would be to take over partial control of the worlds that Sha Luo holds which in turn should allow him to have some authority over the control of the weapon.

Using this control over Sha Luo Ye Gui Feng plans to prevent the weapon spirit from interfering with his trials.

Thinking about this idea in greater detail Ye Gui Feng eventually makes up his mind.

"Hmph. Since you're the one who cheated first then don't blame this great one for getting a bit underhanded as well."

Having made his decision Ye Gui Feng walks towards Sha Luo and wraps his hand around its handle.

"Scatter."

An invisible current of air swirls around Ye Gui Feng's body as he stands in place with his eyes closed.

This invisible current of air gradually starts to cover the body of Sha Luo as well.

Little by little the currents of air becomes denser and denser until they form a small puff of mist around Sha Luo.

As time passes this puff of mist increases in size until it covers the entirety of the weapon from head to toe.

Gradually this mist forms what seems to be a veil around the entire body of Sha Luo.

In the beginning this veil is quite thick but as more time goes by the veil lessens in density as it is seemingly absorbed into the weapon.

Without the weapon spirit realizing it an invisible change starts to occur within a small number of the worlds that the weapon holds.

"..."

The connections that Ye Gui Feng makes with the small number of worlds that he had suddenly gained control over causes his heart to skip a beat in excitement.

"This can work."

Licking his lips Ye Gui Feng begins to scatter more of his Dao will and infuses them into Sha Luo.

The rate at which Ye Gui Feng is going about snatching control of the various worlds that Sha Luo contains is rather slow and the worlds that he takes control over are primarily the ones that he had already gone through being the previous 20 that he had cleared. The reason for this is so that he won't alarm the weapon spirit and draw her attention towards his actions.

It is only after having taken control of the first 20 worlds that Ye Gui Feng begins to cautiously sneak into the 21st world.

In the form of a Dao will Ye Gui Feng sees that the 21st world is actually some kind of mineral mine.

From top to bottom there are red colored quartz everywhere in this world that is basically a cave.

Although Ye Gui Feng didn't know what kind of minerals these are he assumes that they are materials of greater value than what he had just collected from the twentieth world.

(...This Ming Xiu Ya did he perhaps grew out his own mineral garden using Sha Luo?)

The moment this thought appears in Ye Gui Feng's head he finds himself in a daze as he tries to imagine how much resources in raw material there must be in the remaining 79 worlds of Sha Luo.

(If what I'm thinking of is true then this Sha Luo is basically a gold mine of raw materials.)