Earthen Memory Cauldron

Within the domains of a flower garden is a girl sitting upon a swing that is hanging from the thick branch of a large tree.

Bees and other insects fly about but their presence doesn't seem to bother the girl one bit as she nods her head with her eyes closed seemingly dozing off.

The bare feet of the girl hang an inch or two above the ground. Her height isn't considered too tall. Coupled with her height her appearance that gives her a frail sense of beauty.

The scent of flowers within the air is quite dense and these plants have all been selectively placed here to create a calming effect with their aroma.

This mint like aroma chills one's body creating a comforting sensation of coolness even in the intense heat of summer.

A group of three steps into this garden and the boy at the lead immediately walks up to the girl who is dressed in a green set of robes.

"Hua Yao."

Yao Mu Ya calls out to Chi Hua Yao who lightly knits her brows together before opening her eyes slightly.

"Hm?"

Xiao Ju Hong constricts her eyes as she looks towards Chi Hua Yao's eyes that is pure white.

"Blind?"

Ye Gui Feng also notices this as he and Xiao Ju Hong moves closer.

"You brought some friends along?"

Hearing the footsteps of Ye Gui Feng and Xiao Ju Hong that is unfamiliar to her Chi Hua Yao raises her head.

Although Chu Hua Yao is blind her sense of hearing is greatly above others.

"Ah they'r-"

"Ahem."

Ye Gui Feng clears his throat and waves his hand to which Yao Mu Ya changes his words.

"Yes."

"Anything interesting to share with your visit?"

"Yeah there is one."

Yao Mu Ya makes the expression of an abused child as he speaks.

"Your clansmen at the midway point of this mountain tried to kick me off."

Hearing this Chi Hua Yao frowns.

"I-"

"Yao Mu Ya you little brat!"

Just as Chi Hua Yao is about to say something the voice of another young woman speaks.

Five streaks of light soar through the skies and stops in the air above the garden.

Standing in the air above Ye Gui Feng and the others are five Chi family clansmen. At the lead is a girl dressed in a red set of robes that looks somewhat similar to Chi Hua Yao.

But unlike Chi Hua Yao the young woman gives off a much more intense aura that is very much the opposite of Chu Hua Yao's air of frailness.

"Uuh explosive tempered tigress Chì Bīng Měi (赤冰美) is here..."

Yao Mu Ya immediately recognizes the young woman at the lead of the group to be Chi Bing Mei, the first princess of the Chi family.

"..."

With an ice cold glare Chi Bing Mei look towards Yao Mu Ya. The moment that Yao Mu Ya had shown up to this part of the Chi family's domain she had been informed.

Although Chi Bing Mei doesn't know how Yao Mu Ya had managed to sneak into this part of the Chi family's domain with his cultivation base that doesn't matter now that he is already here.