Ming Yue Yao's Dao of Music

[*Sigh*]

Just as Shui Yue Shuang is about to take a step forward a light sigh is transmitted into her ears. This light sigh causes Shui Yue Shuang to widen her eyes as she looks up.

"He had someone to aid him!"

Knowing now that Ye Gui Feng had someone to aid him causes Shui Yue Shuang to make more sense of the reason behind Ye Gui Feng's calm composure.

With that being the case the question of how powerful this helper is appears in the mind of Shui Yue Shuang. For Ye Gui Feng to keep his calm in front of a Paragon Immortal meant that this helper of his must also be someone of the same level.

Looking up at the skies Shui Yue Shuang sees the figure of a man dressed in a white set of robes with dark hair and dark eyes materializing.

The body of Bai Yuechu slowly solidifies as he glances at Ye Gui Feng before turning towards Shui Yue Shuang.

"Release my master's dark moon."

Without any hesitation Ye Gui Feng places his right hand towards his left eye and clenches it into a fist.

Pulling his right hand away from his left eye Ye Gui Feng draws out a sphere of darkness that gives off a radiance of white light.

Tossing this dark sphere into the air all eyes focus upon it as they watch it expand into the size of a colossal dark moon!

"Th-This is...!"

Seeing this dark moon Shui Yue Shuang widens her silver eyes.

Similar to Ye Gui Feng when he had lain his eyes upon this dark moon Shui Yue Shuang also felt as if looking at it is the same as making eye contact with a powerful Paragon Immortal of the primordial world.

Raising his hand into the air Bai Yuechu causes the white zither to appear.

The moment the white zither appears the dark moon starts to shrink in size until it gradually distorts its shape into the form of a human.

The person that the dark moon had turned into is a woman with hair that is as bright as the moon itself. Her eyes are the same color as the dark moon that represents her Dao.

As the woman descends her silver robes flutters about before she sits down in front of the white zither.

"Master..."

Looking towards this woman Bai Yuechu's eyes reveal a light of sadness. Within his mind he recalls the days in which he had accompanied the side of this woman as her instrument and weapon.

This graceful woman is none other than the Paragon Immortal of the Radiant Moon herself, Ming Yue Yao. But this is not her actual person. This is the remnant will that she had left behind inside of the dark moon.

"...!"

Meeting the dark eyes of Ming Yue Yao Shui Yue Shuang draws in a breath of deep air before backing away.

Bai Yuechu looks in the direction of Ye Gui Feng and speaks.

"With your current cultivation my master's Dao of Music can unleash six strikes that are equivalent to the all-out attack of a practitioner that is half-way into becoming an Earth Paragon. There will be a one year period of recharge after use."

Hearing this Ye Gui Feng immediately knew that these six strikes will not be enough to defeat Shui Yue Shuang.

Waving his right hand Ye Gui Feng causing the Sha Luo Blood Sword to appear.

The moment the Sha Luo Blood Sword appears its size starts to increase drastically until it measures at a height of 10,000 meters.

With another wave of his hand Ye Gui Feng stabs the Sha Luo Blood Sword a few hundred meters away from the back of Shui Yue Shuang.