It Can't Be This Soon Can It?

The heavens darken as two forces of blood thirst collides with the other.

One comes the weapon spirit of the Sha Luo Blood Sword that is trapped within the center of the Chi family's main mountain.

The other comes from Ye Gui Feng whose third eye has opened to reveal a shine of purple and red light.

Walking out of the stone pavilion Ye Gui Feng looks up towards the dark skies with a solemn expression on his face as if nothing is capable of inducing fear into him.

"..."

Despite maintaining a calm expression on his face outwardly Ye Gui Feng is inwardly uneasy about the suddenness in which Sha Luo's weapon spirit had awakened.

[Those with the blood of the Luo family must die!]

Upon the weapon spirit shouting these words out in the manners of a ferocious beast the killing intent of it increases drastically.

"Luo?"

Ye Gui Feng knits his brows together tightly while tilting his head. He doesn't know if this is the same Luo as the Luo of Dao Luo but instinctively he feels like it must be the same one.

"When did I have the bloodline of the Luo family?"

As the killing intent of the weapon spirit hones in on him Ye Gui Feng's face of confusion vanishes before he stomps a foot forward causing his slaughtering intent to rise.

"..."

With Chi Jiu Lin nearby Ye Gui Feng knew that he can't show any hint of weakness as he steels his nerves to combat Sha Luo's emotions of hostility towards him.

[Die! Die! Die!]

A blood red beam of sword Qi manifests in the air and in the same instance it slashes down towards Ye Gui Feng who raises his right hand into the air.

*Boom!* a sea of golden flames spreads outwards as six wings of flames burst out of Ye Gui Feng's back.

"Sword of Incineration."

The moment Ye Gui Feng calls for the Sword of Incineration the fire elemental energy in the environment is riled up in the manners of trained soldiers who are heeding to the call of their monarch.

Within an instance the Sword of Incineration that measures at a length of 1,200 meters is formed and Ye Gui Feng swings it towards the falling sword Qi!

*BOOM!!!!!* the sword Qi collapses while Ye Gui Feng stands in place without taking a single step back.

Although he had made it look easy to fight back against that sword Qi Ye Gui Feng had never the less suffered some internal wounds that is quickly being healed by his regenerative abilities as a phoenix.

*Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!* almost in the same instance the tremors coming from the ground intensifies and the sound of something hitting against a sturdy wall turns even more violent than before causing Ye Gui Feng to frown.

Similarly Chi Jiu Lin's expression turns grave as over 20 beams of light heads towards this location in alarm.

"Ancestor the seal of the main mountain!"

"I know!"

It is only now that Chi Jiu Lin feels the main mountain's seal that is holding down the Sha Luo Blood Sword is being smashed away at.

As Chi Jiu Lin is thinking of what to do an even larger beam of sword Qi materializes but before it can have a chance to fall Ye Gui Feng grits his teeth and unleashes Will of the Monarch Trembles the Barren Eight Desolates.