I Am Connected to That Divine Armament by Destiny

The next day Ye Gui Feng and Yao Ming Zhu prepares to leave together to head to the domains of the Chi family.

The two didn't plan take anyone else along with them as they stand outside of the teleportation magic array with a small crowd of people sending them off.

"Are you going to be okay?"

Xiao Ju Hong asks Ye Gui Feng with a concern tone of voice.

The expression on Ye Gui Feng's face yesterday as he imagines a nightmarish image that is filled with Goddess of the Nights caused Xiao Ju Hong to feel a great deal of concern for his health.

"I should be just fine. Just wait for me to come back."

Having said that Ye Gui Feng bids Xiao Ju Hong goodbye temporarily before turning around. His back gives off the air of a man that is heading off into a major battle with the possibilities of never making it back.

But this is probably merely an illusion that is created by the mood of the area that looks to be a grand sendoff that is meant for young warriors who are leaving their villages for the first time.

The moment the two steps onto the teleportation magic array they are send off towards the Chi family's domain.

Upon reopening their eyes the two find themselves looking off towards a distant mountain.

The Chi family clansmen who are standing by on the other end of the teleportation magic array gasped before bowing in greetings to the two.

"Tell your ancestor that we've come to visit."

Taking a step forward Yao Ming Zhu asks for one of the Chi family clansmen to report back to Chi Jiu Lin that they have come to visit.

Due to the abruptness of the situation that centers around the Wei and Chen family Yao Ming Zhu never bothered to send a request to the Chi family for them to make a visit.

Despite this the two didn't suffer too long of a wait before they are invited into the main mountain of the Chi family.

"..."

The moment he steps onto the main mountain Ye Gui Feng feels a slight tremor coming from the ground causing him to constrict his eyes.

(Ai... I've come this far. It's too late to regret it now.)

With a Chi family clansman guiding them along the two are eventually lead to a courtyard that is at the top of the main mountain.

The courtyard has a total of four flowerbeds surrounding a single stone pavilion and within that pavilion sits Chi Jiu Lin.

The two didn't wait on ceremony and readily walks over to sit down.

Towards the two's actions Chi Jiu Lin didn't mind as he smiles with a nod.

On top of the central stone table of the pavilion is a pot containing freshly brewed tea.

Surrounding the stone table are three flat stone seats that are stuck to the ground making them impossible to move but they seem to be positioned at just the right distance making it so that one didn't need to worry about adjusting them.

"I've heard about the matters between you and the Wei and Chen family."

Yao Ming Zhu isn't too surprised by this and seeing as how this is the first thing that Chi Jiu Lin brings up he can tell that he is going to cut right to the chase. This is just fine with him as it saves time on trying to be formal about the discussions of terms and conditions.

"This is one of the reasons for our visits this time around."

"Oh and what is the other reason?"