Chapter 1

Yeah yeah y'all know the story of Yandere Simulator! If you don't... why are you even reading this? Let's get on with the story!
Btw letters like this means what the character is thinking.

Ayano POV
It was a bright sunny day Akademi high school. I watched as my senpai walked past me, suddenly turning into a stuttering mess. But then I was filled with rage when I noticed Osana walking next to him.

Of course...why did I think she wouldn't... "Baka! You always keep me waiting!" yells the orange hair tsundere. She will pay for yelling at my Senpai I thought. "Sorry, if it bothers you that much, you don't have to wait for me..." says Senpai. He's so nice! I thought dreamily. "T-that's not what I meant! B-baka! Hmph! It's not like I like you or anything!!! Let's go!" Osana spun around before starting to speed walk away, leaving a confused Senpai behind. "Hey, wait up!" yelled Senpai. Senpai doesn't need someone like her! I thought.

I started listing off some ways to kill her from the top of my head. Get a knifu and end her lifu? ( Jay from the Kubz Scouts is THAT DUDE! ) Meh that's boring... Hmmm... pull her hair into a fan and let it grind her head? Fun but such a pain to clean up.... chocking from food poisoning? Done that too many times, starting to get boring.... drop weights? Drown? Or... ah! I got it! Burn her! Nice, painful, and slow... A creepy smiley spread across my face. I had decided to make my move at lunchtime. But then I realized that I had been standing there too long. The bell was for class was about to ring. I quickly walked to class. Senpai likes good girls who go to class on time and study hard after all.

Time Skip~
As the last class before lunchtime ended I quickly rushed out of the classroom. Time to put this plan in action! I quickly ran over to get a bucket and found one in the gardening club. I filled it up with gasoline before texting Info-chan to give me a box of matches. 

Info-chan: What do you need
Ayano: A box of matches
Info-chan: That'll be 10 pantie shots

I quickly gave her pantie shots of Mai Waifu, Midori Grinuuuuuu, and both of the Basu sister's and a couple others who's name I don't know.

Info-chan: Pleasure doing business with you.

I looked up from my phone to see the box of matches a few feet away from me. I've learned at this point not to question where it came from. I put the matches in my pocket and then carried the bucket of gasoline to the fountain, where I knew Senpai and Osana would be eating lunch together. There were a couple students there, including the social butterfly group and the teacher's pets group. I noticed Kokona was missing from the social butterfly group though.

As I scouted around I noticed a large rock that was in front of Osana. Time to put my plan in action.

I ran while carry the bucket of gasoline pretending to trip over the rock. As I did the bucket of gasoline flew, and the gasoline landed on Kokona. Dang it! I hit the wrong person! I thought. "Ugh, what is this?" I heard Kokona ask herself. "Is this...gasoline?"  Kokona asked after sniffing the liquid. I looked up to see Kokona standing in front of Osana.

Then I stood up and bowed. "I'm really sorry Kokona! That was for a science project and I wasn't looking where I was going and tripped over a rock," I said. I looked up and Senpai and I locked eyes, causing me to blush. But that only made everyone believe me more, thinking I was truly embarrassed about the incidence. "It's ok," Kokona said. I nodded before saying," let me get you some water and paper towels!" I ran and quickly hid behind a tree. Well that was okay... I mean she DOES like Senpai... I'll just kill her instead.

I opened the match box, taking a match before swiping it to make a flame. Then I expertly threw it at Kokona. Kokona screamed in pain, before collapsing on the ground, fully burnt. All students who had seen it backed away in horror, while some ran away. Considering this is one of the best high schools in this state, I'm surprised no one questioned who threw the match. I tried to contain myself as everyone backed away in horror, legs shaking, and at the sight of Kokona dead, but I couldn't do it. A small laughter escaped.

Well I had a reputation to keep, so I ran to the girl's bathroom, then grabbed the paper towels before running back to the scene and trying to look shocked at what had just happened. "I saw a student with terrible injuries! I think they're dead!" A teacher's pet said. "Dead? Lead me to them!" The teacher said.

Well I've killed dozens of girls before so this is nothing new.... (blah blah police comes can't find $h*t)

Time Skip~ ( Cuz I can ;) )

I walked home and ate a quick instant noodle dinner, before taking a shower, and brushing my teeth with Senpai's toothbrush. I really need to eliminate Osana. But first, I have to get stronger. Killing and then carrying a body is a tiring process. Especially if the victim fights back. I'm pretty sure there's a club for that at school...