Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. Noticing that there were only 20 minutes left before school started, I let out a groan. Good thing my school was in walking distance. I got up and pulled my closet door open, got dressed quickly, and then went down to the kitchen to make a quick breakfast of instant curry. After I finished eating and put the dish in the sink, I looked up at the clock to see only five minutes left until school starts. $h*t... I quickly unlocked and then locked the door before running to school.

I checked my watch. 3 minutes left... As I was running I wasn't looking where I was going and collided with someone, ( who was also running ) heads first, and we both fell to the ground with an "Oof!" I heard a male voice, and I looked up to see... a boy with brown hair and a martial arts headband. Martial arts huh? If I befriend this guy it might help me get into the martial arts club. Then I can dispose of him when I'm done. This was perfect...
( hah! Did I catch any of you guys who thought it was Budo? No? -.- )

"Ah sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

"No, I should be the one apologizing," I stood up and bowed.

"Well anyways I'm Juku Ren! Nice to meet you!" He said cheerfully. "And you are?"

"Ayano. Ayano Aishi," I said.

Then in the distance we both heard the school bell ring. We looked and each other in shock before running off at full speed. When we got to school we were both sent to the office by a teacher. There we had to explain why we were both late. When we got out, I waved bye to Juku, who then waved back, before going our separate ways. Just then I noticed that the school atmosphere was slightly darker, and the sign on the board about the funeral of Kokona. Eh, I don't really care about it.

There was nothing new that day. Same old, same old. When lunchtime approached I realized that I had forgotten to bring my own lunch. Well...at least I have more time to stal- I mean watch Senpai eat now. As I was watching him eat, I finally remembered to check out the martial arts club. I found it on the second floor. I walked in to see the leader looking at two students in a fighting stance, with his arms crossed. I saw Juku off on the left kneeling on a mat like the girl on the right. Juku noticed,e as I walked into the room.

"Hi Ayano, uhhh..."

"You can just call me Ayano-chan," I said.

"Oh ok. Hi Ayano-chan!" He said cheerfully.

The leader looked at me. "Hello Ayano! My name's Budo Masuta. What can I do for you today?" "I would like to join the club," I said. All of a sudden the boy who was fighting on one of the mats pointed a finger at me. He had dark brown hair and eyes. "I challenged you to a fight!" He said. "Sho!" Yelled Budo. Ah, that's his name then. "Don't be rude!" Then he turned to me. "Have you ever taken a training in martial arts?" "No," I replied. My mom had helped me. "But I'll except his challenge."

The mats were then prepared. "Go easy on her!" Yelled the girl,with orange hair and eyes who was previously kneeling on one of the mats. "Nah, do whatever you want," I said as we both got into our fighting stances. "Fine, I won't go easy then," he said. Good. Then he rushed at me with a low kick, hoping to make me lose my balance and knock me down. But of course I killed dozens of girls, so I'm not going down that easily. I dodged it, hoping up before spinning around in the blink of an eye and hitting Sho in the stomach. Of course I only used about 60% of my power so that they wouldn't see my full potential, but it was more then enough to knock him down.

He got up again, with effort. What I didn't expect was for him to punch me and knock me down. Maybe I had underestimated him. I got up quickly, and just as he was going for another punch, I grabbed his whole arm and flipped him over my shoulders. He landed with a thud and couldn't get up again. The rest of the club members stared at me in shock and awe. "Well, it's obvious who the winner is," said Budo. "Good job! But, I thought you said you don't take martial arts lesson?" "Yeah, I don't," I said.

Budo then grinned widely and introduced me to Mina, who had dark brown hair and eyes, and who was fight Sho on the mat when I first came in. Then he introduced me to Shima, the orange haired and eyes girl. I already know who Sho and Juku are. And well, that was pretty much all. There were five members in this club. Yeah, this school didn't exactly have a lot of students, despite it being a high school that was 3 stories high.

Then Budo grinned widely at me one more time before giving me my own headband and saying," welcome to the martial arts club, new member."

Woo I'm done! I'll try to update at least once a week! Maybe twice! Or if I'm super bored, or just have a lot of time (rarely I'm a busy person) three times! With that said, onto the next chapter!!!