Chapter 4

"Budo...-kun?" I asked, turning around. I knew I must look terrifying, with my dull eyes, slightly twitching head and hands, and blood covered appearance. "Why did you do that?" He whispered. I didn't answer. I don't have to. Suddenly he had a determined look and rushed at me. He was fast. I'll give him that. But I was faster. He punched to the left. I dodged. He punched to the right. I dodged. He then pretended to punch me, but then he quickly spun around and did a kick. I dodged. Then I switched to the offensive side. I swung my legs down, to which he jumped over. Then I did a spin kick of my own, aiming for his stomach. He dodged to my right, where I slashed his shoulders with my knife. He winced. "Oh come on! Put the knife down! Woman are always arguing for equal rights!" He complained. I'm surprised he would joke at a moment like this. But I guess that's just his personality.

We fought for one minute. Two minutes. Three. We were too evenly matched. But then I made a fatal mistake. I knew it the moment I tried to swing that punch at his face. I was too impatient. He quickly caught my arms and pinned me down. (I'm sorry...I don't know how to write an epic fight scene...T^T) "Huff...huff... geez I knew you were good but I never knew you were this good!" He said. And I never thought that I would lose to you. "Now please tell me. Why are you doing this?!" He asked. I don't know what came over me. But suddenly I had the desire to tell him everything. To have someone who would understand me. "For Senpai..." I said. He looked surprised. "Why?" He whispered.

"I've never felt emotions as I child. I knew something was wrong with me. I got bullied for it. But it was okay. I felt okay. Because I never knew what it was like to have emotions in the first place." He listened and I continued. "It was like this for generations before me. My dad wanted a normal family. But my mom wasn't worried at all. She said she was the same as me when she was my age...and that one day. I would find someone special to me. And I did. He made me feel...happiness. Longing. I was obsessed over the way he made me feel. But....there where other girls too, who also wanted him. But not in the same why I want him. They will never understand what I felt. They taught me a new emotion. Rage. I wanted to hurt them. I want to kill them. I found him. I will not lose him. Senpai will be mine. He doesn't have a chose." I finished darkly.

Budo and I stayed quiet for a long time. I didn't have to look up to know that he was deep in thought. He grabbed my knife. He was going to kill me. I just knew it. But then he surprised me when he flung the knife as far as he could. Which was very far... but then he surprised me more when he pulled me up into an embrace. He felt....warm. "Who's the lucky guy?" He asked. "Taro...Taro Yamada," I said. He looked at me with a frown on his face. "I never understood what girls saw in him." He said. I frowned at that. "So...why did you choose him? What did you see in him?" He asked. "I saw him in my dreams....then I saw him in real life when we bumped into each other at school, and he helped me up. I fell in love with him that day." I said. Budo started chuckling softly. "What?" I glared at him. "Nothing. I just found that funny how you fell in love with him like that." He said. I tensed up. "Is that a problem?" I said darkly. "No," he said, still smiling.

I nodded. "Shouldn't you um...clean up the evidence. I mean I'm not an expert at getting away with murder, but I was just wondering." Said Budo. "Oh, yeah. I almost forgot," I said, pulling away from his warm embrace. I felt kind of, empty now. I frowned. I wonder why... "Is something wrong?" Budo asked. "No, nothing's wrong," I said. "Now, where did you throw the knife?" Budo looked away quickly and started whistling. "....you lost it didn't you?" I asked. "Ok fine. You threw it. Where do you think it is?" "Uh....on earth?" He said. I glared at him. "Be more specific!" I snapped. "On school campus?" He said...sweating a little at the angry glare I was giving him. "Yeah, great work Sherlock," I said sarcastically.

I heard the sound of police sirens in the distance. I panicked. Budo also looked panicked. Why?! He isn't the one who was going to go to jail. "There's no one here! How would they know that you were the one who killed Osana?" He asked. "Oh um, must be for Amai," I said. "Wait... you killed Amai too?" He asked. "Well, more like poisoned her," I said quickly. "Clean up evidence now! Talk later!" He then looked at me and said," I'll help you look for your knife." That surprised me. "Thanks..." I whispered, surprised that I meant it. "I'll be right back." I said. Then I dragged Osana's body over to the incinerator and dumped her body in. Then I quickly texted Info-chan to give me a new school uniform and then gave her the remains of the panty shots I've been saving up.

I ran to the girl's shower room and took my bloody clothes off, dumping it onto the floor, and then quickly bathed before putting on the new uniform. Then I carried my bloody clothes and ran over to the incinerator, where I then dumped my bloody clothes in. "Ayano!" I heard Budo yell, waving the bloody knife and me. I grabbed it, and without thinking hugged him and said," thanks." I saw a light blush spread across his face. Without thinking much of it, I ran with the knife to the incinerator too, and dropped it in, before turning on the incinerator. The police were here. Well I can't exactly mop up the blood on the grass so I left it there. I knew that it wasn't enough evidence for the police to perform an arrest. I've done this before.

I looked over to see my Senpai still standing next to the cherry blossom tree. In the twenty minutes that I did all of this he was still there, waiting for whoever gave him that pink note. So nice. I placed my hands on my heart but then I realized that it wasn't beating as quickly as before. I was confused. I was also confused about why Budo would help me. It was on my mind the whole remainder of the school day. Budo and I went back into the school building. The police came over but couldn't find the person behind the crimes. Everyone was then free to go home.

As I was walking home, I heard Budo yell my name. I went over to where he stood, and asked the question that was on my mind all day. "Why did you help me?" He looked at me. "I thought you already knew. I help my friends out. I consider you one of my friends!" He said brightly. "Friend?" I asked. "Yes...friends!" It was at that moment that I smiled my first true, pure smile in my whole life. It created a sparkly pink aroma around me. Budo's eyes widened and he slightly blushed. "You should do that more," he said. "It makes you look cute!" Suddenly it was my turn to blush. My heart beat faster then ever. It even beats the speed of when I'm around my Senpai. Wait....what?

Heh heh heh...does Ayano realize her feelings for Budo yet?! Does Budo realize his feelings for her?! Find out in the next chapter!!!